[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Italians ashamed of their diaspora?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: GREASY WOP BASTARDS.jpg (946 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
GREASY WOP BASTARDS.jpg
946 KB, 1440x900
Are Italians ashamed of their diaspora?
>>
>>52551281
Yes
>>
>>52551281
General rule of thumb is that if the diaspora is all "muh heritage", then the home country is ashamed of them. For example UK is not ashamed of its relatively successful diaspora, and the diaspora isn't "muh heritage".
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italo-Australian_dialect
>>
File: 1438488295522.jpg (105 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
1438488295522.jpg
105 KB, 500x640
>>52553673
>checca
>marchetta
>>
>>52553669
>muh heritage
>meaningless nonsense outside of /int/
Every diaspora creates cliques.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant

Not to mention the uber-"muh heritage" diaspora, the fucking Jews.
>>
> diaspora

Well. Let's put it this way.
You are living alone, your neighbours are all pieces of shit that just can't wait for you to turn your bal to steal you CLAY in your precious garden, which is greener and better than the other because one a a shithole filled with people that can't roll their R with a superiority complex, the other is made up of squatting Slavs an poverty. And Slavs that think they are Turks.

Anyway, since you live pretty much segregated in your house, you start accumulating trash. And the pile grows and grows and grows until you see an opportunity at last: a new dumpster has opened, me they pay YOU to throw your garbage in! Fantastic! So you, with all the due haste, throw your junk in there and rush back home to entrench yourself once more.

200 years laters, half rats half niggers knock at your door, and wearing disgusting ITALIA shirts and speaking a language that you barely understand they tell you, more or less "ayo hol up! we wuz born out of junk you threw in dumpster!"

Would you be proud if it?

Be honest
>>
File: pepe sad.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
pepe sad.png
23 KB, 489x423
>mfw my grandparents were italians
>mfw my cousins always wear Italian football team shirts and jacket
>mfw they are like "AM ITALIAN N SHIT"
>>
>>52556573
>Italians
>native language: French

Rats
>>
>>52556719
Funny thing is that they speak french with Alsacian accent.
>>
>>52556573
I hate those fags. It's always those from the worst countries which cant shut up about muh heritage;
>>
>>52556993
It's sad because 90% of people of Spanish or Italians origins in France are fully integrated. Unfortunately you always have some lower class fags who are obsessed by they origins.
>>
>>52556819
>Implying Elsass is not clay you stole

Conformed country of rats

>>52557097
You buffoon, give me back Tenda and Briga!!!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.