[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in Northern Europe >massacre 77 people many of who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: norwegian_prison.jpg (32 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
norwegian_prison.jpg
32 KB, 700x466
>be in Northern Europe
>massacre 77 people many of whom are even innocent teenagers
>get arrested for it
>start enjoying new life in a first class apartment with a refrigerator, a flat-screen TV, a bathroom, and a PS2
>claim a PS3 because PS2 is fucking out-of-date already
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2014/02/14/norwegian-mass-murderer-threatens-hunger-strike-if-ps2-not-upgraded-to-ps3/

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS CRIMINALS' HEAVEN UP
>>
>>52550976
His fucking "cell" is bigger than my uni dorm room
>>
>>52544085
You're not locked in your uni dorm for the rest of your life tho
>>
They can afford it so it's okay

They believe in rehabilitation, he is going to be in there all his life you don't have to worry about that
>>
>>52550998
this.
>>
>>52550998

My university apartment is 42 sqm, with a nice balcony too. I'm the only one who lives in it.
>>
>>52551057
>how you want your quote senpai?
>just misquote my shit up
>>
guards do not let him to speak with other prisoners. he's in isolation. it's quite horrible.
also
>innocent teenagers
liberal shits cannot be argued with, better just to remove them once and for all.
>>
>>52550976
Would be a good social experiment to take him out and place him in some prison here. I wonder how it would go.
>>
>>52550976
His conditions are worse than the pic

>>52551057
>>52551081
He won't get life unless he wants it, meaning if he acts sane we will be out in probably less than 30 years.
Might be close to life if he's still blaming jews and whatnot when he's being evaluated
>>
>>52551225
>he is in isolation
Well, so prison in Norway is better than average living in Russia.
>>
>>52551324

I thought your law allows imprisoning as long as he's considered dangerous.
>>
>>52551324
>still blaming jews
>being this clueless about Breivik
>>
>>52551057
Yes for the rest of his life. Ordinary criminals are sent to Netherland to sit in prison there
>>
>give up a PS2
>for a console with no games
>>
>>52551324
insane ones are the ones that need help

the sane ones are the ones that needs to be in jail
>>
>>52551439
If you want to punish them just send them in Russia lel.
>>
>>52551324
Learn2law faggot. Even Finland understands how it works
>>
>>52551502
Yes that would be nice. But Netherland wanted them for a cheap price
>>
>>52550976
>claim a ps3
So he doesn't know ps4 is out
>>
>>52551632
PS4 has no games.
>>
>>52551411
It does, however as i said, if he acts sane in 20 years time they probably can't keep him locked up. If he has been on good behaviour for that long it would be hard to argue that he is an actual danger to society because of something he did 20 years ago (Arnfinn Nesset killed 22 people and was released after less than 13 years in jail).
>>52551419
I'm assuming you get my point, wasn't being literal
>>52551439
Relatively few are in the netherlands, most of them are there voluntarily to be done with sentencing faster so they can move on
>>52551493
Kill him for all i care, i'm just saying i'm pretty sure he will be released one day if he acts sane and is nonviolent while being locked up, most of the lawyers in my family believes this too, and so do many of the most prominent lawyers in the country
>>52551515
Thanks for your comment
>>
>>52551632
He's not that greedy

Maybe he knows he did something wrong after all
>>
>>52551700
Still more than Xbox one
>>
>>52551747
and alot less than PS2
>>
File: mlady.png (46 KB, 288x236) Image search: [Google]
mlady.png
46 KB, 288x236
>>52550976
>"innocent"
>>
>>52551721
Don't you think your judicial system is a bit broken if sociopathic mass killer gets out in a few years?

Not everyone can be rehabilitated
>>
>>52551827
Yes i do, i'm both in favour of the death penalty and life without parole, but i'm still of the opinion that anyone who seriously believes there is no way in hell breivik is ever getting out is beyond delusional.
The system won't change, and i doubt it would be constitutional to apply new sentencing should we ever get life in prison in the next 20 years, so my assumption is that he either dies of suicide in prison within the next 20 years, or he is going to get out
>>
For the moment only Netherland receives prisoners from Norway, but other countries Will probably also join the circus in the future if they can give better price
>>
>>52551081
What is the point of rehabilitation for life in prison?
>>
>>52552440
>mfw new prisons are being built here even though others are filled with """""""refugees"""""" because otherwise they'd be empty
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.