[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Arabs Why so racist bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: pol tier arabs.png (807 KB, 1378x643) Image search: [Google]
pol tier arabs.png
807 KB, 1378x643
Hey Arabs
Why so racist bros?
>>
>>52548673
yeah i wonder this myself
>>
>be civilized
>yuros still dwell in forests and practice bride kidnappings
>niggers literally didnt invent the fire yet
>why are they racist?
>>
File: 1448361293065.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1448361293065.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>52548673
The people who were in direct contact with the noble sub-saharan race and still had negative opinions about them? Odd.
>>
>>52548673
Is citing historical figures considered racism?
>>
>>52549013
they didnt look down on yuros tho

>I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil.
>I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy; they wear neither tunics nor kaftans, but the men wear a garment which covers one side of the body and leaves a hand free.
>Each man has an axe, a sword, and a knife, and keeps each by him at all times.
>Each woman wears on either breast a box of iron, silver, copper, or gold; the value of the box indicates the wealth of the husband. Each box has a ring from which depends a knife.
>The women wear neck-rings of gold and silver. Their most prized ornaments are green glass beads. They string them as necklaces for their women.

Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.
>>
>>52549347
>what a Persian Russiaboo
>>
>>52549218

cheeky monkey!
>>
>>52549452
>russia
get a load of this level of unsophistication
>>
File: arabs.png (556 KB, 1028x510) Image search: [Google]
arabs.png
556 KB, 1028x510
>>52548673
>>
>>52549347

has also wrote how disgusting it was that they all shared a bowl of water to wash out their mouths and spat in it then passed along for the next guy to clean himself with the dirty water

dirty swedes
>>
>>52549525
camels have more inner beauty than women though
>>
>>52549347
He also said that they were the most unhygienic people he saw but they were beautiful.
>>
>>52549347
He is talking about Scandinavians, not Russians that inhabit modern day Russia.
>>
>>52549594

>"They carry clean clothes and the men adorn themselves with bracelets and gold. They treat their slaves well and also they carry exquisite clothes, because they put great effort in trade. They have many towns. They have a most friendly attitude towards foreigners and strangers who seek refuge."

>They have a most friendly attitude towards foreigners and strangers who seek refuge."

fucking swedes i swear the god
>>
>>52549649

>They have a most friendly attitude towards foreigners and strangers who seek refuge
>proto swedes

L
E
L
>>
>>52549218
It's hard to believe that they could have centuries of experience of black Africans, yet have such ignorant opinions.
>>
>>52551429

No, it actually sounds logical as fuck, because it's 2015, many centuries after those historians wrote that, and niggers are still dumb and uncivilized.
>>
Blacks conquered Arabia
Arabia never could conquer blacks.
They conquered Spain right after failing to conquer Nubia.
>>
>>52552180
WE
>>
You posted this yesterday

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_bin_Huwai
>>
>>52549575

Most likely they used the same bowl but not the same water. This would be seen as disgusting to arabs.

Not that arabs have anything to say about cleanliness
>>
>>52549525
camel>ebonic
>>
>>52552290
WUZ
>>
File: eyebrow_pepe.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow_pepe.png
67 KB, 616x596
>>52555692

ayy lmao
>>
>>52552290
>>52555692
Jokes on you, I'm not black. It's just a fact that Arabs, aside from Oman, have never conquered black lands. And that was way after the quotes in OP were made.
>>
>>52548673
Many of these are just facts though,you can't call someone racost because he says tribemen are uncivilized
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.