[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. your cunt 2. would you volunteer to help Finland if Russi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
1. your cunt
2. would you volunteer to help Finland if Russia takes it back after Trump becomes president and stops protecting Europe?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/12/18/the-disgraceful-bromance-between-donald-trump-and-vladimir-putin/
>>
>>52548332
no

finland is part of russia just like poland (privislanskyi krai)

Russian Emperor was also Grand Knyaz of Finland and Tsar of Poland
>>
>>52548332
No.
>>
>>52548332
I will help the descendants of ghengis khan.
>>
No.
>>
1. your cunt
>Cepeбpянaя
2. would you volunteer to help Finland if Russia takes it back after Trump becomes president and stops protecting Europe?
>No, I'll side with Russia. It's a nigger thing, you would'n understand.
>>
Ameribros please vote Rubio. Do it for Funland.
>>
>>52548332
One one side we have Bernie the Cuck, on other Trump the Stump. If Trump in not willing to be hawk against Russian then we are in shitty spot.
>>
>>52549021
Eat a dick, Nerijus.
>>
nah
>>
>>52549265

Jew
>>
>>52548332
Nobody needs Finland
>>
>>52549239
You are in the same boat Spurdo.
>>
>>52549325

It's a Russian immigrant
>>
We don't need even more alcoholics.
>>
I would literally be happy if russia took finland over.

Maybe they'd beat that stupid autism out of them.
>>
>>52549402

>t, Igor Goldberg, Brooklyn
>>
File: 567864864.jpg (1000 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
567864864.jpg
1000 KB, 2272x1704
no
>>
>>52549435

t. Ghengis zolatov
>>
>>52549447

But Austria, you was the first victim of Nazisms.
>>
>>52548332
Lol. I dislike Putin's and his party's actions very much and hope they will be out of power after another 10 years, but this article is too much cold war style. I can't believe a serious company like Washington post allows that kind of content. It's clearly just an anti-Trump thing but why do they need to lie about Putin when he has lots of failures and abusive laws on his hands, lol.
>>
i would have taken the first flight to america. by the time my visa expires, we would probably have been annexed as well and i could be a refugee. it's just stupid to fight when you cannot win.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.