[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> People actually typing "plausible" implying they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (72 KB, 540x709) Image search: [Google]
1.png
72 KB, 540x709
> People actually typing "plausible" implying they would actually say that word out loud.
>>
Indeed
>>
>>52547788
I concur
>>
>i'm retarded and proud
>>
>>52547788
what else are you supposed to say when you need to say plausible? Of course i say plausible
>>
>>52550977
ergo
>>
I just said "plausible" out loud. What are you gonna do?
>>
>>52547788

I'll allow it
>>
>>52547788
I would probably say it. But considering how shitty my pronunciation is it would most likely sound something like "pläyssiple"
>>
>>52551015
vis-a-vis
>>
File: original.jpg (4 KB, 320x128) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
4 KB, 320x128
This kind of thread was always inevitable.
>>
File: 1439803186252.jpg (15 KB, 274x248) Image search: [Google]
1439803186252.jpg
15 KB, 274x248
>tfw Poles use Latin phrases in casual speech

it's creepy when some dumb hick suddenly quotes fucking Aurelius
>>
>>52551075
concordantly
>>
>>52551075
I'm french so I actually do use that IRL...
>>
>>52551122
vis-a-vis,love
>>
deigned to
>>
>>52547788
It's more plausible than you paying denbts.
>>
>>52547788
It's a french word so yes I would
>>
>>52547788
Plausible is not a pompous word here.
>>
>>52551202
>It's a french word
Top bait.
>>
>>52551341
C'est plus que plausible que ça soit un mot français.
>>
>>52551376
sacrebleu
>>
>>52551376
A mi me parece mas plausible que la palabra venga del latin y exista en todas las lenguas romances.
>>
>>52551425
Es posible tambien, pero en francés es la misma palabra, no es una que resiemble una idimona latin, es porque pienso que es una idiona francés y no latin.
Lo siento mi español es merda
>>
>>52547788
bada bing bada boom :DDD
>>
>>52551478
>Es posible tambien, pero en francés es la misma palabra, no es una que resiemble una idimona latin
Same here.
>>
>i speak exactly how i write
T. Austistic who can't make sense talking to people
>>
> People actually typing "nigger" implying they would actually say that word out loud.

> People actually typing "tBh" implying they would actually say that word out loud.

> People actually typing "fám" implying they would actually say that word out loud.
>>
>>52547788
Not gonna ask you about the denbts, because of your double dubs.

Who else has little to no experience with the English pronunciation?
Did you ever use the language outside of the digital world?
>>
>>52551521
You say plausible as well in spanish ?
>>
>>52551567
>> People actually typing "tBh" implying they would actually say that word out loud.
>> People actually typing "fám" implying they would actually say that word out loud.

You don't know what you're talking about to be honest, senpai.
>>
>>52551597
We're not all sissy brits who use those all the time so fuck off and go brush your teeth.
>>
>>52551567
"To be honest" is a common phrase. Niggers here often say "what up senpai" to greet friends. White people in my area say "nigs".
>>
>>52551775
niggers are calling each other niggers
do white people there have any opinion on this or comment?
>>
>>52551842
>I guess it's their word now
sums it up neatly, as far as I can gather
>>
>>52551842
I am white.
>>
>>52551884
>>52551887
but they are offended when someone non-niggerish calls them like that? the fuck is with that? fucking imbeciles should decide on being normal instead of making their primitive brotherhoods from jungle days
>>
File: KarlKissesHomer.jpg (16 KB, 425x342) Image search: [Google]
KarlKissesHomer.jpg
16 KB, 425x342
>>52552069
it's basically the equivalent of "man" or "friend" or whatever kind of idiot they take the person for because they don't have a vocabulary

also, it's one of those words that seems ti calms the nerves. they'll do studies on this some day and find it the most PHONETICALLY PERFECT word for negroes to throw more than words like 'the', 'and', 'what', 'do'/'don't' or 'this'/'that'
>>
>>52551591
Italian too,like spanish guy said it probably has some latin origin
>>
plausible is easy you stupid turk rape baby

I have problems with the word exageratted I cant fucking spell it I propably fucked it up just now and I can't say it either
>>
>People actually post images of frogs thinking it's not autistic
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.