[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>great weather >top 5 largest country >#1 fertile land
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: unnamed (2).png (46 KB, 307x311) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).png
46 KB, 307x311
>great weather
>top 5 largest country
>#1 fertile land
>friendly and sociable people
>parties everywhere
>great food
>people from all over the world
>nice neighboors countries
>really hot girls of all colors
>hue
what else can anyone want?
>>
File: 1436563614002.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436563614002.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
A place free from monkeys.
>>
File: 1308836610951.jpg (36 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1308836610951.jpg
36 KB, 180x200
>>52547675
>poor
>violent
>corrupt
>>
>>52547675
Don't forget AIDS
>>
>airborne aids
>murder everywhere
>getting mugged in a daily basis
>mentally challenged president

If you can, stay the hell out of this shithole.
>>
>>52547675
https://www.ifitweremyhome.com/compare/NO/BR
>>
File: 1312063904811.jpg (26 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1312063904811.jpg
26 KB, 320x272
>>52547855
I see my homies got my back
>>
>>52547860
>be born in Norway
>die of boredom and lack of sun
>>
>>52547989
>die of boredom
I don't get it.

> lack of sun
That's only in the far north really. They sun never sets there in the summer anyway.
>>
>>52547818
>poor
but also rich
>violent
only if you are a drug lord, a police officer or mess with the wrong people
>corrupt
arent you guys latin too?
>>
>>52548078
>I don't get it
kek have you ever been in latin country m8?
>>
>great weather
you have sandnigger-tier heat but also high humidity, worst climate of all
>top 5 largest country
this is not necessarily a good thing, cf. Australia with endless wastelands of things trying to kill you
>#1 fertile land
shame the people are so shit, Africa is fertile as well so what's your point
>friendly and sociable people
violentcrimestatistic.jpg
>parties everywhere
degenerate hedonism
>great food
I must admit I don't know a single thing about Brazilian food, you can be correct about this idk
>people from all over the world
fuck off with your multiculti multi-ethnic bullshit, we don't want that
>nice neighboors countries
since when are Colombia and Venezuela nice?
>really hot girls of all colors
I only know cherry picked super hot Brazilian girls but I suppose this is one of your strong suits yes
>>
>>52548211
I have but why would I die of boredom?
>>
>>52547675
Brasil would have been a great country would it not be full of Brazilians.
>>
>>52547675
Less favellas. If you go to a beautiful historic beach you shouldn't be held up by a bunch of monkeys with rusted pistols. Also my Brazilian coworker said they dump sewage into the ocean North if Ipanema, stop that shit or you'll kill the world Olympians.
>>
>>52548266
Brasil would have been a great country would it not be full of leftists.

Fix'd.
>>
>>52548242
because there is nothing to do and it is too cold to do things all the time with your friends, and most people tend to stay indoors. Also the people there dont have the drive to do crazy things that we do
>>
Don't forget about novinhas, OP. Gonna be visiting soon, bro.
>>
>>52547675
i want my dubs and i want it NOW
>>
>>52548405
Lmao I can just go skiing or travel to other countries.

>crazy things that we do
kek
>>
File: 2mQSjjcD.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
2mQSjjcD.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>52547876
Make sure their intention isn't bareback senpai.
>>
>>52548365
>Also my Brazilian coworker said they dump sewage into the ocean

Almost all litoranean cities do that. I almost puke in the street when i see those middle-class shitskins swimming in shit, piss, cum and aids.
>>
>>52547675
do you know that brazil is pretty fucked up in the superpower race?
you are literally fucked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvpJWo0k6Fc
>>
>>52548365
>held up by a bunch of monkey with rusted pistols
you know that is bullshit right. Beaches are by far the most safe places in Brazil. since most of them got tons of people and cops everywhere. That is why when something happens near the beach every BR gets shocked, since it is not common
>>
>>52548237
>I must admit I don't know a single thing about Brazilian food, you can be correct about this idk
I haven't had a ton of their food but it generally is good. Like all large countries it differs regionally but they do roasted meats and fish well. I think their national dish is some pork and bean stew that others have told me is good. They also make their own version of rum which is mad straight from sugar cane as opposed to molasses.
>>
>>52548481
>Almost all litoranean cities do that.
"Used to do" is the proper phrase. Even when LA (I gate that dump too) dumoed untreated shit into the ocean the output was 2 miles west. Side note to make the thread more /int/, based on your climate/global location how do you celebrate Christmas?
>>
>>52548701
Wait, i'm talking about brazilian seaside cities. This is still happening here. Don't know about the rest of the world.

>based on your climate/global location how do you celebrate Christmas?

Usually with family, lot of nice food, trading gifts, very americanised. If you live on the seaside, you will see some people going to beaches to do some weird shit like jumping 7 tides (not sure if this is a christmas thing or new years eve, it has something to do with bring good luck for next year).
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.