[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not fair. We were supposed to be the first men on moon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1450844954208.jpg (57 KB, 481x481) Image search: [Google]
1450844954208.jpg
57 KB, 481x481
It's not fair. We were supposed to be the first men on moon, not the bloody americans who stole our technology and our scientists!
Fuck you, America, you swine!
>>
>Germans posting in my presence
>>
>>52544357
maybe you shouldn't have started a war with most of the planet
>>
>>52544386
>Germany declared war on most of the world

love this meme :^)
>>
>>52544386

More like, maybe you shouldn't have encouraged a mass exodus of certain individuals, many of which were scientists and shit.
>>
File: Eternal Anglo.jpg (55 KB, 720x485) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Anglo.jpg
55 KB, 720x485
>>52544357

You know you want to try again, Germany. Do it. You will succeed this time.
>>
>>52544382
>>52544386
>>52544461

>country that literally kills everyone around the world
>being this kek
>>
>>52544566
fuck you leatherman
>>
>>52544566
Are you mad?
>>
https://youtu.be/QEJ9HrZq7Ro

"once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?
That's not my department," says Wernher Von Braun.
>>
>>52544749
Is there anyone in American media who isn't Jewish or Black?
>>
WHAT, I CAN'T HEAR YOU, SOUND CAN'T LEAVE EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.