[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Europe ever cease being a shithole and regain its relevance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 300x200
Will Europe ever cease being a shithole and regain its relevance? What's stoping it from becoming great again?
>>
>>52542039
Jews
Feminists
Europeans
Gypsies
>>
>>52542039
>What's stoping it from becoming great again?
Cucks tbqh
>>
>>52542039
The EU is hanging onto the little hope that nothing happens that triggers an shift in political attitudes. Its done everything in its power to slow a total collapse, but with Finland, Spain, Italy and Greece showing signs of failing it won't be long before the system caves in on itself.

The EU is based on vain hopes, idiocy, and lies.
>>
File: chart.png (51 KB, 666x672) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
51 KB, 666x672
>Implying the EU is a shithole
>>
>>52542039
You do, literally. TTIP and wars and shit.
>>
>>52542196
>Broken currency
>Stagnant economy
>High unemployment
>High poverty
>Debt crises
>Refugee crises
>Cultural degradation and destruction
>Subversion of democracy, no real change.
It's on the brink of collapse
>>
God I pray that the EU just needs one domino to fall. One cucked country falls into chaos so the rest follow.

I know it wont happen though. Bread and circuses etc
>>
>>52542039
>Will Europe ever cease being a shithole and regain its relevance?
no
What's stoping it from becoming great again?
Southern subhumans and Eastern leeches, using all tricks to get the money from richer countries.

The EU should just be the blue banana with some rich countries.
>>
>>52542262
>>52542196
Reminder that Europe has a higher population than America and the shitholes pull us down like the negros in the USA.
>>
>>52542305
Pretty much this.

The EU average isn't great because of the huge gap in inequality between member states. Quality of life gets worse for the top countries in an attempt to help the bottom countries succeed.
>>
>>52542305
you wouldnt be anywhere close to the US without the shitholes because youd have everything produced for a much higher price
>>
>>52542039
It's greater than every other place on Earth.
>>
>>52542373
Australia, Switzerland, Norway and Canada are better in almost every respect
>>
>>52542388
Norway is Europe. Australia, Switzerland and Canada don't have great cities and towns like the Western Europe.
>>
File: dogface.jpg (101 KB, 537x537) Image search: [Google]
dogface.jpg
101 KB, 537x537
>every single burger
>obsessed with the EU
>every single burger poltard
>obsessed with the idea that the EU is crumbling
topcuck

how does it feel to know that you will never ever be european, burgers?
>>
>>52542474
We have plenty that Europe doesn't though.

Open space, huge untouched national parks, untamed nature, green cities, jobs, functional economies etc.

Pretty much the only thing Europe has over us is the historical urban centres, which is why I enjoy travelling there. Living there, not so much.
>>
>>52542388
>Canada are better in almost every respect
http://childabuserecovery.com/catholic-mass-grave-sites-of-350800-missing-children-found-in-ireland-spain-canada/
ORLY
>>
File: hqdefault(2).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>52542587
>Untamed nature
>Ravaged by rabbits, cats and camels.
>>
I like being a shithole, it keeps foreigners away
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.