[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1450748657800.jpg (428 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450748657800.jpg
428 KB, 1800x1200
well?
>>
>>52540338
That guy is honestly not what i think of, when i picture an Australian in my head.
>>
>>52540338
The niggress
>>
left obvs
>>
left
>>
>>52540361
Yeah, he looks to German.
>>
>>52540338
the dark one
>>
one on the right will just kill you then loot your stuff
one on the left will kill you slowly with "muh hdi" and "banter" and probably piss on your shit
so the left
>>
They both don't even have legs.
>>
left

if they are in your house already i doubt they are there to sell insurance
>>
>>52540338
None. I'm a gun owner.
>>
File: 3363776_orig.jpg (516 KB, 932x683) Image search: [Google]
3363776_orig.jpg
516 KB, 932x683
>>52540338

100% of Australians look, talk, and act like this, so the pic on the left is clearly the more disturbing and falsified of the two.
>>
>>52540338
A guy with a creepy smile hiding in my house is scarier than a guy with an overt negative expression.

The guy on the right probably just wants to steal stuff in my house.
The guy on the left probably wants to rape me, kill me, then rape my corpse and body parts.
>>
>>52540550
how do you know he has a fat fetish?
>>
One on the left looks like annoying drunk that you can't get rid of, one on the right looks like business opportunity.
>>
the australian will probably burn down my house and then the rest of my beautiful country, turning it into a barren desert within which only the deadliest, harshest, cuntiest of animals can survive
>>
>>52540467
>Barger: what u want
>Gun Owner: I'm a gun owner
>Barger: you don't want a haircut?
>Gun Owner: I literally only own guns
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.