[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're at a party with your girlfriend. >This Mongolian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 024bdbca407c.jpg (76 KB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
024bdbca407c.jpg
76 KB, 900x676
>You're at a party with your girlfriend.
>This Mongolian man bumps into your girlfriend.

What do you do?
>>
>>52539057
leave mongolia
>>
Shave my balls
>>
>>52539057

immediately build a shitty wall around him
>>
tell him I am finnish, he will have compassion for a distant cousin
>>
Greet him in Hungarian.
>>
>>52539057
beat him up, as there is nothing else to do

seriously you cuckmericans are autistic as fuck
>>
>>52539057
his iq is probably <60iq
>>
tell him that as a fellow estonian that I am sad, and if he knows any decent suicide hotlines
>>
>>52539551
He would bend you over, break your back, and fuck you in the ass
>>
>>52539756
he'd get stomped and put to the hospital, little gook
don't get delusional
>>
>>52540297
unless you're a wrestler, I highly doubt that

>inb4 "BUT MUH MARTIAL ARTS!!11!"
Wrestlers literally always beat the fuck out of "martial artists", because kicks and punches and fancy tricks are literally useless when the guy can literally just grab you and pin you to the ground in 2 fucking seconds.
>>
tell my girlfriend she should look down once in a while
>>
>>52540378

But muh bar furniture!
>>
>>52539057
Help her up, assess the situation - he's probably apologizing for bodychecking my bitch into the cupboards. We have a beer, and I ask where the rest of his sweater and shorts went.
>>
>>52540714
>and I ask where the rest of his sweater and shorts went.

kek
>>
>>52539057
Kill his horse. Eternal shame uppon his family.
>>
>>52540378
Imagine if mongols fielded armies of wrestling cavalry
>>
>>52540378
depends on how you define martial arts
>>
>>52540378
martial arts isn't that famous here, just boxing and wrestling

what else is famous is walking around in groups and if that cucklad jumped me we'd burst his prostate
>>
>>52539057
"Пиздyй нa cтpoйкy к тaджикaм, yблюдoк"
>>
>>52541246
lol
>>
>>52539057
Offer Pekka an energy drink
>>
>>52539057
>your girlfriend
you're asking the wrong place
>>
>>52541600
>reddit
>>
>>52539561
says the polak subhuman
>>
>>52539057
give him one of these at 0:07 :^)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbI_04n3lLU
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.