[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your countries population is less than that of Arizona's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_1.png (16 KB, 555x358) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
16 KB, 555x358
If your countries population is less than that of Arizona's it doesn't count. It's like a handsome guy with a micropenis.
>>
>>52536356
Why Arizona and not Texas, for instance?
>>
We aren't a handsome guy with a micropenis but I wish we would become one. Emptier cities would be nice.
>>
>>52536396
I live in Arizona. If my mediocre state filled with sand and mexicans has a greater population than your entire country you should be ashamed.
>>
>>52536480
Are there any brown people in Switzerland?
>>
>>52536525
Yes, we're completely multicultural.
>>
>mfw São Paulo state alone has more people than Canada and Argentina
>>
>>52536946
India-tier state then. Eww
>>
File: sao paulo skyline.jpg (167 KB, 804x536) Image search: [Google]
sao paulo skyline.jpg
167 KB, 804x536
>>52536992
Well, it is more than twice as big as the UK in size, so it's not as crowded.

São Paulo city plays a big role also, it's the most populated city of south america, and second of the americas. I've been there, it's HUGE.
>>
>>52536617
Iceland truly is the final frontier.
>>
>>52536992
nope lol. they don't shit on streets or anything, i've been there once, but it's a very dangerous place.
>>
>>52537222
How much of it is favelas?
>>
File: Prime.jpg (2 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
Prime.jpg
2 MB, 3872x2592
>>52537339
i don't live there, but i know that they aren't as shitty and horrible as rio favelas.
sp have some designated gommie blocks
>>
>>52537339
I don't have exact numbers. It's a big number but the majority of people are still in the middle class.

The favelas lie in places where the buses won't go. Often bordering upper class residential complexes. The upper class also doesn't need the bus, they all got cars, and if really rich, helicopters (São Paulo is the city with the most helicopters in the world).
>>
File: tuca.jpg (569 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tuca.jpg
569 KB, 1280x853
>>52537541
forgot the pic

my uncle worked for microsoft so he had to live in São Paulo, he lived in an extremely nice house, of a closed neighborhood, the other side was a favela, where his maid (obviously black) lived.
>>
>tfw handsome and tall guy with tiny penis
>>
>>52537596
wow
But why? Isn't it smelly and won't all that be an eyesore??
>>
>>52537541
>s. The upper class also doesn't need the bus, they all got cars,
>implying this is a good thing
>>
>>52537643
Post pics

Of your benis :DDDDDDD
>>
>>52537678
it's even worse if you don't have one

>>52537664
It's not smelly to live nearby a favela, poor people are not dirty, they shower just like us. The smelly thing in São Paulo is the big polluted river, it's disgusting.
>>
>>52537754
>it's even worse if you don't have one
it wouldn't be in a first world country

>>52537664
brazil is not india, again kek
>>
>>52536499
AZ is shit.
t. Tempe resident
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.