[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
State 1 good reason why homosexual couples shouldn't be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: russia-protest_0.jpg (57 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
russia-protest_0.jpg
57 KB, 630x420
State 1 good reason why homosexual couples shouldn't be allowed to get married.
>>
marriage is the union between a man and a woman where they become husband and wife
>>
>>52530691
because they want to adopt children. They feel entitled to them as if it were a natural right,disgarding the fact that they are mentally ill and that they do not have a priviledge to own and "care for"(molest) a child that they did not create.
Other than that I don't give a shit.
>>
>>52530691
Because it's haram yo
>>
That's not how this works.

State one good reason they should be entitled to the benefits given to straights who in principle can always reproduce.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x387
>>52530691
Rainbow dash is in there
>>
>>52530691
It pisses off the left.
>>
File: 1449007737245.jpg (46 KB, 591x960) Image search: [Google]
1449007737245.jpg
46 KB, 591x960
There will be an increase of homosexual divorces.
>>
File: 1443666721006.png (36 KB, 250x331) Image search: [Google]
1443666721006.png
36 KB, 250x331
Because Marriage is a misogynistic institution upheld by the patriarchy, and a man can't oppress another man.
>>
>>52530691
Don't let those massive faggots that are protesting make you think that there aren't relatively normal gay people.
I don't like being associated with them.
>>
>>52530691
because marriage should be a religious and cultural institution, not a state institution
also faggotry is immoral
>>
>>52530691
Most traditional institutions of marriage are opposed to gays, meaning that they probably want marriage for the benefits rather than out of tradition.

If tradition doesn't matter reforms in civil unions should be enough to placate them. But what benefits should and shouldn't be allowed? They can't have children, but they can adopt. What are they given for this?
>>
>>52530725
>>
>>52531536
It's a nonsence about molesting. Would you molest a girl you adopt? No ebin answers, please. The only concern I have: those children will not experience normal family like they were raised by single parents. It will be harder for them to create one when they grow up. That's it. But they let single parents adopd children anyway, right? Social workers exist to control the process.

All our governments let you cut your balls off and change your gender records but people still call gay marriage "unnatural". Either revolt because trans-sexuals exist or shut up because like 10 couples a year want to have some stamps on their documents.
>>
Because it's a ruse done by professional activists who are fronts for Marxist class warfare that don't represent the average gay person.
>>
>>52530691
Sexual abomination deserves to be treated like an abomination.
>>
>>52530691
We shouldn't legitimize mental illnesses
>>
>Gays get married
>Homosexuality becomes less marginalized
>As a result, homosexuality becomes less exotified
>"Muh forbidden gay love" trope becomes less culturally relevant
>Everyone on all sides stops getting butthurt altogether as homosexuals fade and integrate into boring everyday life

Who, liberal or conservative, could possibly object to this?
>>
because i don't like it, and fuck you that's why
>>
>>52533774
A fertility rate of less than 2 makes your shitty argument irrellevant tho
>>
>>52538620
>legalize drugs
>drug consumption becomes less marginalized
>as a result, drug consumption becomes less exotified
>"Muh forbidden narcotics" trope becomes less culturally relevant
>Everyone on all sides stops getting butthurt altogether as junkies and crackheads fade and integrate into boring everyday life

See, I can do it too.
>>
why cant 3+ people marry
why cant i marry my dog
>>
>>52538723
that's literally how it happens though...
>>
>>52538723
>legalize rape
>rapists become less marginalized
>as a result, rape becomes less vilified
>"muh forbidden rape" trope becomes less culturally relevant
>everyone on all sides stops getting butthurt altogether as rapists and pedophiles fade and integrate into boring everyday life

I feel like I might have done this wrong
>>
>>52538723
>legalize zoophilia
>sheep fucking becomes less marginalized
>as a result, sheep fucking becomes less exotified
>"Muh forbidden interspecies love" trope becomes less culturally relevant
>Everyone on all sides stops getting butthurt altogether as sheep and horse fuckers fade and integrate into boring everyday life
>>
>>52538723
>legalize pedophilia
>adult-child sex becomes less marginalized
>as a result, adult-child sex becomes less exotified
>"Muh forbidden child love" trope becomes less culturally relevant
>Everyone on all sides stops getting butthurt altogether as kid fuckers fade and integrate into boring everyday life
>>
>>52530691
They are gay.
>>
Delete this
>>
>>52530691
HIV
>>
>>52538723
>legalize virgin fedora neckbeards straight out of /pol/
>incoherent rants become less marginalized
>as a result, diapered (but white!) human malformations becomes less exotified
>"Muh democratic capitalista society" trope becomes less culturally relevant
>Everyone on all sides stops getting butthurt altogether as neet basement dwellers DON'T integrate into boring everyday life
Just here to kill your circlejerk :^)
>>
>>52538723
>legalise murder
>the act of murder becomes less marginalized
>as a result, murder becomes less exotified
>"Muh scary murderers" trope becomes less culturally relevant
>Everyone on all sides stop being butthurt altogether as murderers and serial killers fade and integrate into boring eveyday life
>>
File: hilja_maitotytt_.png (382 KB, 561x711) Image search: [Google]
hilja_maitotytt_.png
382 KB, 561x711
>>52538773
Something something Denmark...
>>
>>52539805
Thank you for that pic after I just ate.
>>
>>52539848
>>52539805
That ad is Finnish though.
>>
Because that just encourages homosexuals to breed. Why would we want more of them?
>>
File: 1447749089165.jpg (762 KB, 1000x944) Image search: [Google]
1447749089165.jpg
762 KB, 1000x944
>>52539848
np bby
>>
They'll burn in hell, we need to save them from themselves
>>
>>52530691
because marriage exists for the sake of reproduction

there are other rites to join people as a family for other reasons, including same sex people.
>>
>>52538617
Well sorry to burst your bubble but Sweden already has

>gay swedish boys and somali "girl" .webm
>>
>>52538656
Somehow I think it's still infinitely more relevant than a rate of 0.0
>>
>>52539925
Aye, but it serves my purpose well enough.

I wanted to use an image of a pic and a nude woman but I didn't feel like looking it up.
>>
File: homoparents-744x1024.jpg (91 KB, 744x1024) Image search: [Google]
homoparents-744x1024.jpg
91 KB, 744x1024
>>52538396
They're all fucked up despite the media going all out to try and present a normalized version of typical homo lifestyle.
I still believe they should be a allowed to do whatever anyone else can though, either you are going to have a free society or you aren't. I should be free to disagree with your lifestyle though or there is going to be an eventual backlash against the one way freedoms.
All these left-wing hate crime laws that attack people just for speaking their minds popping up all over the place are just fueling the fire for future Hitlers.
Because ultimately the dog wags the tail not the other way around. Majority rules.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.