[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Ulster-Scots have to chimp out? If they became a part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ij.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
ij.gif
2 MB, 236x224
Why did Ulster-Scots have to chimp out? If they became a part of the Republic,both of our countries would've been better off. The Troubles never would have happened. And look at what happened to Protestants in the republic,they were treated like normal citizens and not discriminated against. All of the extreme Loyalists should've just left for England and let us become united instead of making a mess of things.
>>
Oh great,it's another one of these threads. Enjoy your 10 butthurt Paddies and 20 English posters who use 18th Century propaganda as a reliable source. Also,don't forget the American who keeps posting even though nobody cares about his opinion.
>>
>>52529784
But then they wouldn't have Britbux.
>>
>>52529888
t. Albert Fitzbarbose
>>
>>52529888
you should care about my opinion. As a fellow Irishman, (my great great great great grandfather was from County Cork) you should have some respect for a Irish brother across the sea.
>>
>>52529784
>All of the extreme Loyalists should've just left for England and let us become united instead of making a mess of things.

If Irish history is anything to go by, you lot would've just found another reason to kill each other

See: The Irish Civil War
>>
>>52530252
Literally every country has had a civil war. Ours isn't anything laughable.
>>
you can have the fuckers the very second a majority of NI wants to be Irish
>>
>>52530383
Would that cause any negative effects for the rest of the UK if they did?
>>
>>52530202
You're probably even more Irish than him since they're too close to England and all
>>
>>52530435
without NI holding us together we would surely perish
>>
>>52530345
I'm just saying that mindless belligerence is an integral component of Irish culture - which unfortunately for North Ireland the Ulster-Scots adopted
>>
>>52530496
Well after all...I listen to Irish rebel music and and have an Irish flag in my bedroom. I just know when I go to Ireland I will finally be home with my fellow green brothers and sisters :D
>>
>>52530620
>.I listen to Irish rebel music and and have an Irish flag in my bedroom
Plastic patty please leave.
>>
>>52530854
Shut the fuck up. Just because you don't embrace the plight of your own people doesn't mean I should ignore it assuming you aren't an English fag.
>>
>>52529784
US president Andrew Jackson was a transplanted Ulster Scot. I think this lone fact explains the troubles in their entirety.
>>
>>52530957
>Just because you don't embrace the plight of your own people
I'm only 1/4th irish m8 and just cause i have Green-blue eyes, red hair and Hemochromatosis, doesnt mean i give a fuck about Celtic people.

If Ireland was to go disappear tomorrow the world would be a better place.
>>
>>52531145
no it wouldn't. You have just shed all of your ancestry to be apart of the fat collage that is the present U.S.
>>
>>52531297
You're not irish and you never will be m8. Almost no one in ireland, even speaks Gaelic in Ireland, its a lost cause m8.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.