[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KOMICA CHAN IS DOWN!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY GRENADED THE SERVER BUNKER!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1430935420687.png (497 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
1430935420687.png
497 KB, 1203x1447
KOMICA CHAN IS DOWN!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY GRENADED THE SERVER BUNKER!!!!

Gonna camp out here for a while till it's back online.

Ask a chink anything.
>>
Why are you in the US?
>>
>>52523737
How high is your sesame score?
>>
>>52523737
Holy hell, it has been years after I have last visited that place. How is it now (ofc before being grenaded by probably butthurt HK fags protesting against the indictment of that seperatist leader Joshua Wong).
>>
>>52523737
What's Konica can about?
Smaller version of 4chan?
>>
>>52523776
To pay taxes.
>>52523834
It is eleven hundred standard deviations above the mean average
>>52524126
I FUCKING HATE HK FAGS SO G*D DAMN MUCH
>>
>>52524374
Yeah, especially since it was revealed that the Brits used to plan to massacre HK protestors if they stood up back during their own rule:

http://www.vice.com/read/honk-kong-british-army-302

Considering this, the whole deal is hypocritical as fuck, especially by the HK-faggots crying about 'brutality' and the Brits for being 'concerned abotu human rights' and shit.
>>
>>52524374
what is so bad about hk?
>>
>>52524689
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>52524689
They commit too much thought crime.
>>
>>52524654
>"plan to massacre HK protestors
Literally not even close to what that says."

Not even close.
>>
>>52525718
Read the article, hypocrite-kun.

Just a short time after Ulster, the Brits would again resort to small arms fire against civilians. This is very apparent.

Yet, the Chinese/HK police and the PLA garisson in HK never once used any small arms fire, only batons and tear-gas.
>>
>>52525090
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52525806
>Yet, the Chinese/HK police and the PLA garisson in HK never once used any small arms fire, only batons and tear-gas.

Considering the riots before that had literal terrorist attacks It's not hard to see why they planned accordingly. Even so damning them for heretical plans from the 80s that never came to fruition is a bit dishonest.
>>
>>52526238
Theoretical plans*
>>
If you beat me in this round of chess I'll video stream myself snorting a line of coke on Tiny Chat

http: // lichess. org/ZxtVWseO
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.