[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these "countries" exist? Belize, Guatemala,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 9
File: Map_of_Central_America.png (110 KB, 848x605) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_Central_America.png
110 KB, 848x605
Why do these "countries" exist?

Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica should be Mexican States
Panama should be a Colombian region
>>
I know that some of those countries make a big deal about not having an army. Not sure about the rest of them.
>>
Imagine being a nationalist from one of those countries. Being literally no different from your neighbours.
>>
>>52522741
Panama belongs to Colombia eons ago, but the gringos stole it to build the stupid canal
>>
Belize is pretty interesting
>>
>>52524201
And by god it was a damn good canal! War Plan Red suggests it was our most valuable asset while we had it, since we were planning to send 40,000 troops, but only 25,000 men to invade Halifax, the international communication center of Canada and most important single target in the dominion.
>>
>>52524407
pay me reparations gringo
>>
this is the first time i've seen belize's capital's name
>>
They should all be nuked, some faggot from Honduras called me a loser.
>>
>>52522741
My dad's side is from El Salvador, from what I've found it's seem like a police state at war with the 13th and 18th.

>when are you going to come see your family home anon?
>yea haha...
>>
At least anything from Guatemala to Nicaragua should merge into one country desu
Costa Rica can be spared and Panama should rejoin Colombia
>>
same for carribeans. should be one country with them
>>
>>52522741
>Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica should be Mexican States
>Panama should be a Colombian region

Whats your logic? Both Panamá and CR are more developed and have better living conditions than most of Latin America, specially México and Colombia. It would be ridicoulous that two countries that have to deal with tons of Colombian and Mexican illegals like CR and Panamá "merge" with them.

Its like the Guatemalans who ask for Belice to "join" them, being Belice a country way more developed than Guatemala.

Autists will be autists I guess.
>>
I don't know about the others but Panama exists only so that Americans could build a canal.
>>
>>52524672
we already paid for the canal, which president carter gave away to panama for free. get your reparations from them.
>>
>>52522741
They generally exist because Mexico literally lost a war to them.

Panama exists because the US invented it to build a canal.

Belize exists because the British needed somewhere to train special forces in the jungle.

Costa Rica exists for no real reason other than we like them, they're our bros, and they're not a shithole.

The rest of it is shit no one cares about.
>>
File: irony.jpg (547 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
irony.jpg
547 KB, 354x500
>>52530774
>same for carribeans
Nuh sah de oda countries, dem ah nah wid rastafara mon.
>>
everything north of colombia belongs to america
>>
>>52531376
>They generally exist because Mexico literally lost a war to them

Costa Rica never had a war against Mexico, tho. If you are talking about the failed annexation of the Provinces that used to be the Kingdom of Guatemala, that was such a pathetic mess that demonstrated how stupid the political and economic administration of Spain was and how México was a failed state from the beginning.

I guess you are talking about the invasion of the Imperial Mexican army to Guatemala and El Salvador, they literally BTFO them. The problem was that having the army in Guatemala and Salvador meant they didnt have the means to control the rest of the "Empire" so even if they won they had to go back to Mexico to stop the revolts that started when the army left. There is a reason why USA was able to literally walk to the DF and took so much of their territory.
>>
>>52531077
>Colombian and Mexican illegals
>implying you're not all the same
lol why are you like this, seriously nobody cares
>>
>>52522741
Why doesn't all of Hispanic America just become one big country

>inb4 we are better than them mentality
>>
>>52531568
>Costa Rica never had a war against Mexico
>Implying that you had any autonomy to resist going to war with Mexico
>Implying that the Mexican army would have stopped at Guatemala and El Salvador and let Costa Rica be free
South Nicaraguan propaganda, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>52522741

They were a Federal State once, stemming from the Spanish Capitania General de Guatemala, before the local oligarchy of each region decided to form their own country.

Except Panama, that was part of Colombia until the Mericans decided to take that clay to have their canal.
>>
>>52531164
And have somewhere to launder money
>>
>>52533980
>>Costa Rica never had a war against Mexico
>>Implying that you had any autonomy to resist going to war with Mexico
>>Implying that the Mexican army would have stopped at Guatemala and El Salvador and let Costa Rica be free

>protecting this hard

The Imperial Army of Mexico was bigger than the total population of Costa Rica, is irrelevant if they were able to "destroy" us or not. The point is that we never had a war with them, but because of the mess México was they couldnt even afford to come here and "conquer" us.

Who cares if they totally raped Guatemala and El Salvador? The point is that by doing it they lost control of the Mexican main and revolts started almost immediately. México because of the administration they inherited was unable to control their territory, because of this is simple foolish to believe they were going to be able to control Central America or their northern territories. It took them decades to control whats today México.

>>52533817
>implying you are not all the same

You are correct, is very hard to difference between a Costa Rican or a Colombian, but it is very easy for us to know who is a Nicaraguan or from further north. Then again, we cant tell apart a Mexican from a Guatemalan, Nicaraguan or whatever, and most of them say they are Nicaraguans to be deported to Nicaragua and not to their original countries further North.

Of the ~500 000 "Nicaraguan" illegals there are in Costa Rica the Nicaraguan embassy calculates only 280 000 or so are Nicaraguans, the rest being Guatemalans, Hondureans, Salvadorans and Mexicans.

People dont hate Colombians, tho, and they are culturally close to us so nobody reports them, besides, they can ask for refuge because of the war they have in their country.
>>
>>52534338
>You are correct, is very hard to difference between a Costa Rican or a Colombian
So...You're not Mae, you are the Colombian cuck.
Seriously people that say Costa Rica has more in common with Colombia than with countries that had been part of the same administrative district as it from the beginning of the Spanish Empire are just as bad as people that say that Slovenians and Croatians are more similar to Austria than to the rest of the South Slavs.

Reminder that the only reason Costa Ricans can pronounce the letter "s" is because since no peninsulares wanted to go there, Guatemalan criollos were the ones that had to colonize it.
>>
>>52534652
>Reminder that the only reason Costa Ricans can pronounce the letter "s" is because since no peninsulares wanted to go there, Guatemalan criollos were the ones that had to colonize it.
what the FUCK are you talking about
the S comes from andaluzians
>>
Ohh hijos mios no se peleen
>>
>>52534767
You have no idea what I'm talking about.
Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, and the rest of the caribbean pronounce the "s" like Andalucians because they were poorer and less developed provinces and were therefore colonized by poorer people from South Spain.

Guatemala and Costa Rica pronounce the "s" like standard Spanish speakers
Guatemala because it was the capital and therefore populated by Castellanos
And Costa Rica because
>Reminder that the only reason Costa Ricans can pronounce the letter "s" is because since no peninsulares wanted to go there, Guatemalan criollos were the ones that had to colonize it.

Listen to the accents
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si0HYSvlSMI
>>
>>52534876
>Guatemala and Costa Rica pronounce the "s" like standard Spanish speakers
what a bunch of retarded special snowflakes then, fuck them
>>
>>52534652
>Seriously people that say Costa Rica has more in common with Colombia than with countries that had been part of the same administrative district as it from the beginning of the Spanish Empire are just as bad as people that say that Slovenians and Croatians are more similar to Austria than to the rest of the South Slavs.

The first communication road and route between Costa Rica and Central was made until 1955, thats when the "relation" between CR and CA started. During the colony CR was completely isolated from the rest of the Guatemala Kingdom and our economy was literally tied to Colombia, Colón and Panamá. Cartago asked more than 27 during the colony to be transferred to New Granada, but because it had to be approved by the Kingdom of Guatemala before it was even discussed by the Vicerroalty or the Courts in Spain only 1 of those 27 reached them, being approved by México and rejected in Spain because of lobbying of the Guatemala Kingdom.

- From 1869 Until 1949 it was literally illegal for a Nicaraguan, Salvadoran, Hondurean, Guatemalan, Jew, Pole, Italian, Black and Non Catholics to even be citizens of CR, and more importantly, even live in the Central Valley, where 2/3 of the populations lived and lives today. Its simply ignorant to believe, outside of politics, that there was relations between the populations of both countries, because of the law and being the only way of coming here being boat.

- Colombians straight from Colombia colonized the Caribbean and South of the country from 1880 to 1960. Most Costa Ricans from these regions are literally third generations Colombians.

>>52534876
Thats not the Costa Rican accent, like literally everybody on the comments section is stating.
>>
>>52534876
also not a single one in that video is doing the castillian S
>>
>>52534876
Yeah, just find out the problem. Thats Maribel Guardia, she is Costa Rican but grew up and lives in México.

Sorry lad, but you will have to try harder, also, here are the comments of the people who heard that video.

> Adrian Mora 3 months ago (edited)
de hecho los ticos no hablamos así

> ratty potter 1 month ago
jajajajajajaja todos suenan parecidos y muy difícil de diferenciar,efectivamente esos son los acentos de centro america,aunque el de Costa Rica me pareció que no es el correcto,porque hay algo que caracteriza a la gente de Costa Rica y es la pronunciacion de la letra "R" es pronunciada como la R que se usa en Estados Unidos ,creo la que habla es Maribel Guardia (mujer de costa rica) , ella por ser actriz ha tomado clases de dicción por esa razón la forma de pronunciar la "R" es diferente

> María José Mora 1 month ago
Mae legañ haci no habalamos los de Costa Rica...Q.malo ese video

>>52534958
Thats correct, but then again, what he is saying about the supposed similarities of the CR and Guatemalan accent is incorrect (specially that about CR being "colonized2 by Guatemalans).

By the way, we dont use the "Castillan S" like he is saying, we just pronounce it longer and stronger, something he obviously doesnt understands.
>>
Reminder that there are 2 andalucians ways of pronouncing the S; like a Z or not at all at the end of the word. And also the standard way of pronouncing the S like a fucking S.
>>
>>52535131
no spanish person i ever met ever pronounced the S correctly
>>
My friend told me that from Guatemala to Nicaragua are all "worse" than us, so no thanks
>>
>>52535131
It's the same with places in Latin America that have the Andalucian s.

They seem to shift between pronouncing it correctly and not at all almost at random.

Except for Nicaraguans, they never pronounce it.
>>52535092
>>52534958
>By the way, we dont use the "Castillan S" like he is saying, we just pronounce it longer and stronger, something he obviously doesnt understands.
Obviously no country in Latin America will pronounce the s exactly like the Spaniards. It's the same reason, Rio de Janeiro pronounces the s sort of like the Portuguese but not exactly the same.
By saying "Castillian s" I meant that it's closer to the standard Spanish s.
>>
>>52535315
oh my fucking god
>b-but it's closer to the colonizer, s-so we're superior
fucking lol'd at this post so hard
>>
>>52535131
>>52535181
This video is very cringy but it shows how our accent really is.

https://youtu.be/ItMcDA8f6yE

Also, if you know about phonetics, here

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espa%C3%B1ol_de_Costa_Rica

>>52535315
>La "s" implosiva en casi todo el país, posición contraria al resto de Centroamérica donde muchas veces estas se omite, en Costa Rica más bien se hace un énfasis en las mismas a la hora de pronunciarlas.

Also

- El acento tradicional de de Costa Rica, donde viven más de la mitad de los costarricenses, tiene más características en común con el acento de Bogotá, Colombia que con el resto de Centroamérica. Hasta en el uso del ustedeo casual, característico de Colombia y Costa Rica. Cabe recordar que, durante la Colonia, Panamá era parte de la Gran Colombia y Costa Rica mantuvo mayor relación con sus vecinos al Sur que con el resto de América Central, cuando en países como El Salvador, Honduras y Nicaragua se mantienen muchas características similares en su habla y trato, Costa Rica al estar al extremo sur del istmo centroamericano desarrolló un acento, habla y trato diferente al del resto de América Central.

Its a very well known fact that CR has being isolated from Central America since always, why do you try to fight this fact so much?
>>
el salvador is underrated when it comes to qts
>>
>>52535351
Let him be, he is not even Guatemalan, his parents are, like any other Amerifat he goes full retard with the "muh heritage" even when he has never been outside of USA. I would understand if he limited himself to Guatemala, but he has a hard on for his idea of what Central America is.

Then again, he gets BTFO every thread by everybody, sad desu.

Im going now, tho, good bye everybody.
>>
>>52531568
>Kingdom of Guatemala
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day
>>
USCA FOREVER
>>
>>52535734
Spanish America was divided in Viceroyalties, for example the Viceroyalty of New Spain, the Viceroyalty of New Granada, and so. The Viceroyalties were divided in Captaincy Generalities, other name for them were Kingdoms.

In the case of the Viceroyalty of New Spain in was divided in the Kingdom of México, Kingdom of Acapulco, Kingdom of Guatemala, Kingdom of Cuba, Kingdom of the Philipphines, Kingdom of Yucatan, Kingdom of New México, Kingdom of the Californias, Kingdom of Florida, and some others.

The Viceroyalty of New Spain is divided today in USA, México, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, part of Panamá, part of Colombia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and the Philippines.
>>
>>52522741
Belize is anglo
>>
>>52528581
Nicaragua is far better than Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras. If anything the former should remain as it is and the latter nuked into oblivion.
>>
File: thismemeneedstoend.png (194 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
thismemeneedstoend.png
194 KB, 480x480
>>52535351
I never even mentioned superiority, just stated facts, chill out Alberto, if anyone has a superiority complex its the Costa Rican
>>52535609
>Let him be, he is not even Guatemalan, his parents are
That's not even true.
Always resorting to slander, I see
>>
>>52522741
panama is much better without us desu. As venezuela, and ecuador.
>>
>>52525141
Don't be a fucking faggot and go get some latina pussy and pupusas con frijol you fag

I bet you're some fuccboi from Toronto
>>
>>52531077
I'm p sure Belize is fucked up way more than Guatemala
>>
>>52535985
The most widely spoken first language is actually Spanish.
>>52536186
This desu, it's not as bad as it's portrayed on the media.
I got to Guatemala almost every year, and I haven't had a problem
>>
>>52536212
He's a South Nicaraguan, m8, he'll say anything to prove that Central America is shitholes except for Costa Rica and Panama
>>
>>52522741
Costa Rica is based as fuck. Garden of Eden on earth.
>>
>>52536216
>The most widely spoken first language is actually Spanish.
Wrong.
>>
>>52522741
Panamá would be a colombian region if that idiot of Lesseps would not had tried to build a canal without floodgates.
>>
>>52536512
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idioma_espa%C3%B1ol_en_Belice
>>
>>52536619
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Belize
>English: 62,9%
>Spanish: 56,6%
>>
>>52535868
No part of modern Colombia belonged to the viceroyalty of New Spain. At most there were parts who bordered the capitancy of Guatemala
>>
>>52536724
Some islands
>>
>>52536137
Not a single fact
>>
>>52536994
If you're talking about San Andrés, Providencia, Santa Catalina and the banks, I think they rather belonged first to the brits.
>>
>>52524672
I feel bad for you simply because SoFloAntonio is Colombian.
>>
>>52531077
There's been endless yammering for maybe 100 years about a Central American confederacy of Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Panama. The main obstacle is like the Tico says: C.R. and Panama need those others like Germany needs Greece and Albania.
>>
>>52539731
You are implying someone from CR or Panamá "yammers" about that. Nobody gives a shit about anything north of CR, literally, Costa Ricans or Panamanians. I find funny how its the Central Americans who constantly want both CR and Panamá.
>>
>>52523318
nah bredda we are quite different from our neighbours

>>52531376
>Belize exists because the British needed somewhere to train special forces in the jungle.
more like
>Belize exists because the British needed somewhere to hide their pirates

>>52531378
bless up

>>52536212
we aren't, they have more money than us but they are also a lot more fucked up

>>52536216
English is taught in schools and everyone speaks it, a lot of "Spanish-speaking" Belizeans have terrible Spanish actually. Most people worth talking to speak English and Kriol.
>>
File: FLAG.png (177 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FLAG.png
177 KB, 1920x1080
>>52540715
welcome to the club :)
>>
>>52535384
>uy mami que si la agarro la dejo como mata cafe finales de diciembre
>como?
>bien recogida

Lost it
>>
>>52522741
they are here because they make great coffee mexishit would probably turn them to shitty cannabis fields and slums
>>
>>52540715
alright, the new central america
>>52540822
where did you find a Zambia
>>
File: shithole.jpg (53 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
shithole.jpg
53 KB, 520x390
>>52522741
Am I late to the party?
>>
File: 1449979078247.png (37 KB, 1425x625) Image search: [Google]
1449979078247.png
37 KB, 1425x625
>>52540947
forgot image
>>
>>52540862
>uy mami que si la agarro la dejo como mata de cafe a finales de diciembre

Fixed, but yeah, Costa Rican humor best humor

>>52523318
>Scotland

OH BOY, I AM LAUGHING!

But you are right, México, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua are basically the same. Costa Rica and Panamá are closer to the Caribbean than to them and Belice is Jamaica 2.0.
>>
>>52540995
>Costa Rican humor best humor
going to need more prof
>>
>>52541248
da proof burden is on you and not me
>>
>>52522741
kek, no

Costa Rica shares is more similar to Colombia than to Mexico.
>>
>>52541289
how bout this one
how to detect nicas in costa rica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW40zpqv0bw
>>
>>52540865
>Thinking central americans are better in terms of drugs and slums
>>
>>52541365
Thats a Nicaraguans """""""""comedian""""""""""" making fun of Costa Ricans, lad.
>>
>>52541393
how about this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkSHb8-8F3E
>>
>>52541449
Thats a video made by a Nicaraguan saying we are actually "jealous" of them and thats why we are "xenophobic". Also, he is using a program named "loquendo" that talks like a robot, is not a person talking.
>>
>>52541480
how bout this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrcVv0mLrMM
>>
>>52541695
Thats the same Nicaraguan """""""comedian""""""" talking shit about CR. Then again, thats his only act, talking shit about Costa Rica.
>>
>>52534901
Calm down amigo
>>
>>52541711
>Then again, thats his only act, talking shit about Costa Rica.

can yo proof that?
>>
>>52541842
Actually yes, he is not even popular in Nicaragua, thats his whole act

>Costa Ricans are faggots and the country is full of niggers, hon hon hon

Search for his videos in youtube, his name is Enrique Flores
>>
>>52541875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIq0IrdDwoo

did you Ticos accept his apology for talking shit about you guys?
>>
>>52541999
Thats another video of him making fun of Costa Ricans. Literally, I dont know how they allow this in Nicaragua, is not even jokes just insults.
>>
>>52540947
found it a couple of hours ago in /sp/ arsenal eternal thread
>>
>>52542019
pretty sure there is no internet in Nicaragua, so instead of shit posting about Ticos online, he does it on tv.
>>
>>52542228
Its true, but I mean, make a racist joke, make a xenophobic joke, make a fucking joke, but not, its just insults.
>>
>>52542249
but what if his original aim was just to insult Ticos.
>>
>>52542392
Thats obviously the point, but I mean, be creative, he could even use the generic xenophobic jokes everybody uses in the world.
>>
>>52542410
seems like he needs to spend more time on /int/
to catch up on all them dank memes
>>
>>52542454
not muh memes
>>
>>52535868

>Kingdoms

No querras decir Audiencias?

Also, la Capitania General de Guatemala tecnicamente no dependia de ningun Virreinato sino directamente del Consejo de Indias.
>>
>>52543237
>>No querras decir Audiencias?

No, en inglés les dicen "reinos" no se porque

>Also, la Capitania General de Guatemala tecnicamente no dependia de ningun Virreinato sino directamente del Consejo de Indias.

Guatemala solo tenía independencia de defensa y comercio, esto por su posición respecto a los dominios británicos. En todo lo demás dependía del Virreinato de NUeva España como cualquier otra cafetería.
>>
>>52543259

Estaba incluida de manera puramente simbolica, formal, dentro del Virreinato de NE, por aquello de no clay sin incluir dentro de un Virreinato, pero en la practica tenia su propia Audiencia, que coincidia con la Capitania General, y estos tomaban las decisiones de manera autonoma.
>>
>>52543461
Nos aplicaban las mismas restricciones que por ejemplo aplicaban a todo el Virreinato y todo tenía que pasar antes por ellos.

t. Provincia cuyo gobernador tuvo que viajar hasta México para conseguir dinero para un fuerte
>>
>>52534338
>>52531077
I'm curious, do you have credible sources for the number of illegal "Mexicans" in your country, because we have lots of your guys with their singular accents
>>
>>52543612
>because we have lots of your guys with their singular accents

>Costa Rica
>illegal emigration
>emigration at all

Sure thing, lad

- La comunidad costarricense radica en México desde hace 50 años. Entre ellos se encuentran cantantes, músicos, periodistas, conductores de televisión, actores y actrices. Según el censo del año 2000, había 2.175 costarricenses residiendo en México. A diferencia de otros inmigrantes provenientes de países latinoamericanos, los costarricenses no han llegado como refugiados o perseguidos solicitando asilo sino, en su mayoría, como inmigrantes que buscan nuevas oportunidades dentro de la televisión, publicidad, música y la Industria de Entretenimiento.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigraci%C3%B3n_costarricense_en_M%C3%A9xico

>do you have credible sources for the number of illegal "Mexicans" in your country

No realmente, solo los datos de la embajada de Nicaragua los cuales el país no cuenta y la embajada de México rechaza.
>>
>>52543664
So you are talking out of your ass, good.
>>
>>52543749
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigraci%C3%B3n_mexicana_en_Costa_Rica
>>
File: Autismap.png (200 KB, 3039x1941) Image search: [Google]
Autismap.png
200 KB, 3039x1941
>guatepeor and belize on the same day
feels good man
>>
>>52540715
RARE
A
R
E
>>
Why is this Costa Rican poster so proud of being more like the shithole called Congolombia than the rest of Central America, which arguably is less violent and has a richer history.
>>
>>52545337
>Why is this Costa Rican poster so proud of being more like the shithole called Congolombia than the rest of Central America

Is not about being "proud", is just a fact, we are also closer to Jamaica than to Central America, then again, just a fact.

>which arguably is less violent

Central America (excluding CR and Panamá) is the most violent region not only of America but the world, there are more probabilities of getting murdered in a park of Honduras just because than getting killed by ISIS in Syria. Colombia is only violent because of the literal war they have, and not even with that they reach the violence of Central America. It is literally not "arguably" less violent.

>and has a richer history

Literally irrelevant and something that depends on the viewer perspective. But, you bring to discussion a valid point, history, they share a common history that has nothing to do with us.
>>
>>52522741
BEST COLONIES
>>
>>52544388
>no Panamá
>no Ecuador
>no Bolivia
>no Puerto Rico
>no random islands of the Caribbean

When did you start with this?
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.