[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europeans think all American posters are fat, multiracial and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: the new american family.jpg (122 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
the new american family.jpg
122 KB, 500x500
Europeans think all American posters are fat, multiracial and naive.
In reality we're all skinny, white autists that live in loneliness. We don't clap at theaters and we don't strike up random conversations with people.
How do you take this information?
>>
AYYYOOO HOL UP HOL UP
>>
*takes a hork of their asthma puffer*
>>
>>52522233
checked

>>52522288
checked

>>52522205
oh, you...
>>
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>>
>>52522366
>>52522288
>>52522233
ebin

simply

EBIN :DDDD
>>
*pumps and dumps ghetto trash*
>>
>>52522205
>DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
AYOOO SO YOU BE SAYIN
>>
as i reread my op i have made the epiphany that i sound like a nigger in it
>>
*drives 10km to nearest grocery store*
>>
File: image_17.jpg (49 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
image_17.jpg
49 KB, 649x649
I'm multiracial, talk to strangers and I clap at theatres if the movie was good
>>
>>52522205
>>52522531

This is not reddit. Kindly return from whence you came
>>
>>52522205
Wrong
My coworker went to america
Talked about clapping in theaters
Talked about seeing hamplanets
And people constantly mentioning how she's size zero ( she isn't btw)
And also very talkative.
The meme is fucking real
>>
WE GON BE
>>
>>52522617
I went to Mexico and we clapped because the boat captain successfully parked the boat

I seriously wanna kill myself fuck this country
>>
US posters are:
60% diaspora/immigrant posters
20% native posters
20% some kind of non-immigrant minority posters

Of them:
60% shitposter
10% funposters
10% angstposters
10% informativeposters
10% redneck/ghettoposters
>>
>>52522205
But that's a lie you fucking idiot
>>
>>52522691
>college class finishes
>everyone claps
>>
>>52522617
did she mention our obsession with guns and the military even though no one actually joins the military?
>>
>>52522617
Only the wealthy and upper middle class clap at every occasion.
Hamplanets are meme. They're not absurdly common as anyone will have you believe. We do have a lot of chubsters though, which I guess would translate to "super fat" in Europe.
And only people 40+ and prissy girls talk a lot.
What state did she go to?
>>
>>52522205
your all fucking liars too apparently, i've seen hollywood. i know the trooth
>>
>>52522879
>Only the wealthy and upper middle class clap at every occasion.

Wrong

>Hamplanets are meme

Wrong

>And only people 40+ and prissy girls talk a lot.

Wrong
The damage control in this post is off the chizzain nigga.
>>
>>52522964
damn
once a european watches one of our movies, it's over for us as a culture. they already know what we're always up to
>>
>>52523005
t. prissy, 40+. upper middle class hamplanet
>>
>>52523075

>damage control
>>
>>52523015
it's you're propoganda thats being shat out (not literally yours, but you get the point)
>>
>>52522782
>there are more active Norwegian armed personnel per capita than American
I feel like I learned something today
>>
>>52523111
We also have 20 million veterans.
>>
>>52522205
Most of american tourists are fat or black t b h.
Or they wearing white leather shoes and black vietnam-style sunglasses.
>>
>tfw I wont go to America this summer
Fucking army
>>
>>52523170
>Or they wearing white leather shoes and black vietnam-style sunglasses.

Today I saw guy like this on petrol station, who was speaking english and he was overweight.
Literally stereotypical murican.
>>
>>52523168
That's true. Your service personnel are probably much more likely to have seen some shit
>>
>>52523168
yea but that's because there was a draft during 50s and through vietnam, plus we had a bigger army during the cold war from 45-88.

The amount of people who have gone to Iraq/A'stan is absolutely tiny compared to the amount that went to wars in the past, or even served during peacetime back in the past.
>>
>>52523307
lol no
Most never saw combat, but were shipped around the world during the Cold War.
We're almost out of WW2 veterans.
We don't even have that many Mid East vets you'd think we'd have because we overblow the war's scale in our media.
>>
>>52522782
No what I wrote is pretty much everything she mentioned.
She was in New York and vegas
>>
>>52523432
Yeah, it sounds offensive to the guys that were there but historically the Iraq and Afghan wars are basically at the same level as old British and French colonial wars in Africa and Asia during the 1800s/post ww1 and post ww2. The rhetoric of clash of civilizations and trying to kill all of us doesn't match the reality.
>>
>>52522879
Fat people are outrageously common in the US even in the "nice" spots
>>
>>52522691

What's wrong with clapping? It's harmless.
>>
>>52523679

It makes you look like a retarded seal when you clap at every mundane thing that doesn't really require applause
>>
>>52523634
It's a meme in the sense that they are also outrageously common in other Anglo countries. 1/4 of Australia is obese, and New Zealand isn't far behind us at 1/3. It's pathetic but I get the feeling whenever they call us Amerifats they're pretending they don't have a problem as well
>>
>>52523768

Incorrect, there is only two things happening.

1. Banter
2. American inability to handle said banter.

That's it. That's literally it.
>>
>>52522782
I'm probably going to sign up with the chair force in 2 weeks given that I got a D on my must pass class
>>
>>52523900
The AF is actually really selective; even the army is now. It's a really small military nowadays.
>>
>>52523994
Fug, I just want a purpose ...
>>
>>52524060
same here. I got rejected a few years ago for depression and I've just been kind of adrift for a while, working shitty low paying office jobs where I don't care. I know why they rejected me and it makes sense, but it's annoying hearing how no one wants to join to even fight ISIS, and I'm willing but too pathetic.
>>
>>52524276
Might as well buy a ticket to Baghdad and hook up with the kurds then.
>>
>>52522205
>In reality we're all skinny, white autists that live in loneliness.
poor you, can I get one of such Americans as a bf then?
>>
>>52524344
should have when they were more desperate. Now they're saying they need weapons more than men, and unless you have prior training you aren't all that useful to them. Honestly the FFL would seem like a better option.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.