[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he has to pay to use a public toilet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: laughing whores.jpg (128 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.jpg
128 KB, 500x333
>he has to pay to use a public toilet
>>
>he doesnt have the freedom to defecate in the open
>>
>>52521351
I almost shat myself because I haven't got change for a turnstile and it wasn't accepting cards

Had to buy a bottle of cider at nearby burger joint to take a shit there
>>
>He doesn't shit in the woods
>>
>>52521351
>he does it for free
Why is America such a communist shithole?
>>
File: 1392929535907.jpg (67 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
1392929535907.jpg
67 KB, 858x536
>>52521351
>pay 50 cents
>the toilets are still dirty
>>
A timer should be installed on every toilet doors.
It's super annoyed when you wait for toilet, but the toilet is occupied for a long time.
The timer starts counting when someone closes the door, and the timer shows 'occupied time' to people waiting for the toilet. This must be able to give a pressure to toilet users. They will take a shit as quickly as they can. As a result, waiting time will be shortened. Everyone will be happy. Is it a good idea, isn't it?
>>
>>52522589
What you should do unlock the door after a certain amount of time has passed. That way they have no choice but to hurry up unless they want everyone to see their benis.
>>
>>52522749
What if they want people see them pooping?
>>
>he doesn't poo in the streets
>>
>>52521351
>in town one day
>need to pee
>next to cathedral
>go in
>they charge you to use it
>in a house of God

Fucking pricks.
>>
>Going to McDonald's toilets
>Have to type a code from the receipt in order to open the door
Does this shit happens to McDonald's in other countries as well?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.