[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Educate me on Azerbaijan What do I need to know about this place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1030x727
Educate me on Azerbaijan

What do I need to know about this place?
>>
they plan programs and then implement them
>>
it's a european country
>>
File: 1449763947151.png (24 KB, 470x215) Image search: [Google]
1449763947151.png
24 KB, 470x215
>>
>>52520550
the men have to wear azer-pajamas
>>
they implant all the planned programs
also building largest tower in the world
>>
Their president is good at implementing plans.
>>
>>52520550
Their favorite country is Armenia.
>>
>>52520893
everything estonians say is cute
>>
Armenia is not even a colony, it is not fit to be even a servant.
>>
>>52520550
Nakhchivan and Nagorno-Karabakh is rightful Armenian clay. They got it due to generosity and Pan-Turkism of early USSR, you know Lenin thought Ataturk will went full communist.

Large part of territory also lies in Iran, Persians still claim Azerbaijan as part of their own. During Soviet-Brit wrecking of Persian Empire they established Southern Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, also Iranian Kurdistan (Mohabad).
Azeri and Persian history is related, some of Persian Shahs or Padishahs/Emperors were of Azeri origin, it's thanks to them they're Shia today. Shame Persoboo nations like Turks or Mughals didn't followed this trend.
>>
I wonder if they'll actually build that tower
>>
Kamil lives there.
>>
>Nakhichevan
w-why
what is life like there
Also why am I so disturbed by this? I guess it's no different than Alaska being a state
>>
>>52520550
They are turk asslickers, or at least their government is, the people is not as bad as their leaders.

The country has some extremely polluted areas such as Sumgayit
>>
>>52521432
It gets even worse, look at all these tiny enclaves
>>
>>52522259
too bad all of armenia is extremely polluted with armenians
>>
Their defense budget alone is higher than the entire Armenian budget for governance. Literally monkey tier why do we still allow such irrelevant nations like Armenia to live
>>
>>52520550
No country in the world can implement programs quicker or better.
>>
>>52520550
Azerbaijan is a weak and powerless country.
>>
They have shipyards that are already building ships.
There's no reason for any other country to exist, the pinnacle of civilization has been reached.
>>
File: 1433162740526.png (57 KB, 563x470) Image search: [Google]
1433162740526.png
57 KB, 563x470
>>52522259
Hello old friend
>>
File: azeribro fbi.jpg (66 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
azeribro fbi.jpg
66 KB, 600x556
>>52520550
all you need to know is that the Azeri branch of your FBI is badass.

t.albert barbossyan
>>
>>52520615
/thread
>>
>>52520615
this
>>
>>52522259
How does it feel to not even be worthy of being a servant?
>>
Karabakh is rightful Azeribaijan clay
>>
>>52520550
All you need to know is that you don't need to know anything about it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.