[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Country 2. Are you for or against capital punishment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
1. Country
2. Are you for or against capital punishment?
>>
I don't give a fuck
>>
>>52513754
Really? What do you want to happen to people who damage your society?
>>
Against, as it should be.
>>
Japs have the death sentence?
Colour me surprised, next you tell me they cut off your head with a Katana.
>>
>>52513916
Fun fact: They don't tell prisoners when they're getting executed so they fear every day may be their last. Some have even said they can tell when someone is going to get killed by the way the guards footsteps sound.
>>
>>52513835
He probably wants them to go back to Algeria, like everyone else.
>>
For.
Putting the mentally sick murderers in prison only costs tax money that can be used in better ways. Purging them out of society also potentially prevents others from doing the same, as they know they'll be executed as well.

>>52513916
Death by hanging, usually.
>>
Against. Life in prison is a much worse punishment than death.
>>
>>52513967
Damn thats an awesome punishment.
>>
>>52514070
This, but death sentence is loads cheaper.
>>
we have the death penalty
but it's only for nazis
>>
>>52514070
But then entier society has to pay to keep prisoners alive, maybe forced labour so they can at least pay for food and shelter.
>>
>>52514295
And, in theory, for treason, though it was never used.
>>
I read somewhere that Belarus executes people soviet-style. Not long after sentenced they're dragged out behind a prison and shot in the back of the head.
>>
>>52513700
>eurocucks
>>
File: US DP by state.png (128 KB, 800x467) Image search: [Google]
US DP by state.png
128 KB, 800x467
Death Penalty is for savage 3rd worlders

t. no death penalty where I live
>>
>>>/Reddit/
>>
File: norwegian_prison.jpg (32 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
norwegian_prison.jpg
32 KB, 700x466
>be in a non-capital punishment country
>massacre 77 people many of whom are even innocent teenagers
>get arrested for it
>start enjoying new life in a first class apartment with a refrigerator, a flat-screen TV, a bathroom, and a PS2
>claim a PS3 because PS2 is fucking out of date already
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2014/02/14/norwegian-mass-murderer-threatens-hunger-strike-if-ps2-not-upgraded-to-ps3/

Sounds like heaven, fug :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>52513700
What does yellow mean?
>>
>>52516390
>leftists
>human

He should get a medal AND a PS4 for free.
>>
1. Flag

2. No, it's 2015.
>>
>>52516673
Means the country has capital punishment but didn't execute someone for some time like 10 years or something like that.
>>
France
I'm for capital punishment in public place.
>>
Against desu senpai.
>>
>>52513700
wtf poland
>>
of course i am for, but only if there are no doubts

>>52516390
i want to be arrested in norway desu
>>
>>52513700
Against.
Worst criminals must be used as a forced labour, not killed.
>>
>>52517653
Lithuania can't into geography lel
>>
>>52513700
flag
I used to be against capital punishment, but I've come to change my view on it. It should be allowed for the most heinous of crimes, i.e. people like Breivik and other forms of terrorism. It shouldn't be there to deter, just to get rid of the filth.
>>
>>52517745
It's just a meme bro
>>
>>52517311
This.
Public hangings and beheadings should be back.
>>
anyone who deserves capital punishment should rot in jail desu
>>
>>52519753
this is much more expensive, everyone have to pay taxes to pay their water and food, but it is worst being forever in jail waiting for death than being executed imo.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.