[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favourite Crusade, family? Mine is the 4th one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: 1450792302001.jpg (65 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450792302001.jpg
65 KB, 720x720
What is your favourite Crusade, family?

Mine is the 4th one to be honest with you.
>>
>this map

Cringe everytime
>>
File: Unavngivet.png (369 KB, 402x540) Image search: [Google]
Unavngivet.png
369 KB, 402x540
>>52512121
This map fails to address the many crimes against european pagans that christians did
>"hurr muslim"
fuck off
muslims and christians are the same
>>
>>52512121
4th? You're a scumbag m8. Constantinople didn't deserve that. Fucking Venetians. Basically destroyed Europe. Fragmented the empire so it was easy to conquer.

Third Crusade was the best. FACT. No discussion.
>>
>>52512718
>Can't even take back Jerusalem from a FUCKING KURD

HAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>52512766

>Saladin was Kurd

nice maymay
>>
>>52512827
Hello turkish diaspora.
He was, according to every historian and book, a kurd, indeed.
Like all the ayyoubid dynasty.
>>
File: 1375095216325.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1375095216325.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>52512827
he was a kurd though
>>
>>52512827
mehmet my son
>>
>>52512584
>your flag

Cringe everytime
>>
>>52512643
It's funny how proud some countries are of their christian heritage, namely south american countries or eastern european countries. Their ancestors were slaughtered, forced to give up their ancestral religion and made to convert to the religion of their slave masters. Kind of like what ISIS is doing now in the middle east.

What a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>52512965
Pakistan and Algeria are friends countries
>>
>>52512766
Fuck off, Zidane
>>
>>52513072
Don't be rude you Mick, or no potatoes for you Paddy
>>
3rd because based Richard.
>>
>>52512643
>>52513006
>Pagans
>Defending "cultures" that practiced human sacrifice
>>
>>52513396
>human sacrifice
Funny way of describing livestock sacrifice

Rome banned human sacrifice after the 2nd Punic War. That's why it was difficult to control Britain, the druids didn't like seeing it taken away.
>>
>>52513396
like witch huntings?
>>
>>52512878
>>52512892
>>52512957

Hello Kurds, nice to see you have spread all over the globe.

Fact of the matter is that Saladin was not a Kurd. Can you prove he was Kurd?
>>
File: varg smilling.png (67 KB, 179x252) Image search: [Google]
varg smilling.png
67 KB, 179x252
>>52513396
No such thing in european paganism
>>
>>52513665
There are histories claims he was a kurd, but interestingly his family members name are turkish as fuck.I don't think we will able to reach absolute agreement about him.
>>
>>52513804
historians*
>>
File: angry-jew.jpg (45 KB, 440x515) Image search: [Google]
angry-jew.jpg
45 KB, 440x515
>>52513396
Crusades against Pagans were bad. Against Muslims good, that was their purpose.
Those were supposed to be defensive wars when Roman/Byzantine Emperor called for help.

Were you really OK with Germans wiping out all those Polabians and Sorbs, or Lechitic Pomeranians? And Baltic people...

We didn't converted under pressure, there was evangelisation going on terrains which were part of Great Moravia. If not for baptism of Poland by Mesco we would have probably ended Orthodox anyway, just with less land which would go to Germany if they crusaded it.

European crusades were greatest tool of germanisation. There is no excuse for Teutonic Knights, they were scumbags.

And South America? Whites came to it, wiped out quarter of population and race-mixed with the rest. Isnt this disgusting? Well still better with what northern protestants did, they genocided even more of them and closed in the reservations.
It had not much to do with Christianity and shouldn't be counted under crusades. Conquista was robbery done by colonisators. Only good people during it were monks and missionaries who genuinely tried to help the oppressed native population, most of informations we have about them and their language comes from them.
>>
The first one
>>
>>52513574
You wouldn't judge a witch who casts curses on people?

They were mostly done by protestants, but black magic done to harm people should be forbidden.

Today is only in Africa, which is bad.
>>
>>52512718
1st and 3rd were my favourite crusades

Venetians were contrive kikes, crusaders were excommunicated and thought they're helping to restore the rightful Emperors. This and Manzikert did most damage to the Empire
If not for Tamerlane wrecking Turks it's not likely they would have survived for too long
>>
>>52513936
>You wouldn't judge a witch who casts curses on people?
My grandma was talking shit about me yesterday,should I burn her?

>They were mostly done by protestants
Nope catholics also did that.If'm not wrong, HRE and Lithuaniawere one of the most with hunter countries.

The point I'm trying to make, unless some foreigner actively force ignorance and autism all religions are capable of being civilized. I don't think if pagans survived in europe, they wouldn't stay same like in middle ages.
>>
>>52512121
Didn't 4th Crusade targeted Hungary too?

>>52513006
I hate what happened to South/Meso America

It turned into boring carbon copy of Spain and Portugal, only with more race-mixed people. Well same for the rest of America for that matter

Till modern day there is no single ethnic national state in Americas. They tried, like Araucania, Mayan Chiapas or Republic of Lakotah, but colonials fought it.
Bolivia is closest to this yet it's still shitty colonial country named after Spanish freemason
>>
>>52514171
Spaniards, Germans and Arabs were very alike. Removing native cultures and nations in name of "evangelisation"

You know how fucking diverse North Africa/West Asia was before it all became Arabised?
Modern survivors are denied any nation states, aside Jews of course. Lebanon which was supposed to be based on Maronites is now overflowing with Palestinian and Syrian refugees.
>>
>>52514233
Same with Russia and Eastern Europe. Now everyone in Eastern Europe is basically Russian, including countries like Belarus, Lithuania, Ukraine and Poland.
>>
>>52514104
>My grandma was talking shit about me yesterday,should I burn her?

Nah, but sometimes such bad lucking can be terrible.
Professional curses are lot more complicated than that. Those are usually complicated rituals.

OK, understood.
>Lithuania
Interesting, didn't Paganism survived there at least till 15th century in Samogitia?
>>
>>52514305
Yes, it survived, maybe it was stockholm syndrome or something else, who knows?
>>
>>52513665
>assblasted Arab hurt about the genetics of a guy over 900 years ago
>>
File: Civilised West 1.jpg (404 KB, 1419x908) Image search: [Google]
Civilised West 1.jpg
404 KB, 1419x908
>>52512121
>peaceful christcuks

nice try gypo
>>
>>52513804
>>>52513665There are histories claims he was a kurd, but interestingly his family members name are turkish as fuck.I don't think we will able to reach absolute agreement about him.

The chronicles flat out say the Ayyubis themselves are in dispute of their own lineage, some saying arabs and others saying Umayya and others saying whateverthe fuck
>>
>>52513885
>European crusades were greatest tool of germanisation. There is no excuse for Teutonic Knights, they were scumbags.And South America? Whites came to it, wiped out quarter of population and race-mixed with the rest. Isnt this disgusting? Well still better with what northern protestants did, they genocided even more of them and closed in the reservations.It had not much to do with Christianity and shouldn't be counted under crusades. Conquista was robbery done by colonisators. Only good people during it were monks and missionaries who genuinely tried to help the oppressed native population, most of informations we have about them and their language comes from them.
>>
File: d.jpg (238 KB, 984x1001) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
238 KB, 984x1001
>>52512827
THIS
he was black
>>
>>52512121
>supporting the great jew of venice and his sacking of another christian city
absolutely blasphemous
>>
What is Jerusalem worth?
>>
>>52512121
We called it "The Yellow Crusade", when Catholics persuaded the Mongols to attack the Caliphate
>>
>>52519476
Everything
>>
>>52519476
Nothing
>>
>>52513006
>>52512643
>t*rkroaches
>>
>>52518971

I don't get it, you're offering jerusalem
>>
>>52519541
>We called it "The Yellow Crusade", when Catholics persuaded the Mongols to attack the Caliphate

so you cukd yourselves and had them rape heartland Russia, eastern Europe to sack Baghdad?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.