[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Euros. /pol/ told me you guys can hop on a bus or train in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: swastika pennant flag.jpg (924 KB, 1072x1053) Image search: [Google]
swastika pennant flag.jpg
924 KB, 1072x1053
Hey Euros. /pol/ told me you guys can hop on a bus or train in the city and not here anyone speak your native language?

Is this true?
>>
hear
>>
>>52506182
Yes it is true.

t.Sambian on vacation
>>
I would have to travel all the way to Oslo and go to a very specific neighbourhood.
Then I guess it could happen.
>>
>>52506182
Yes, but mostly cause Norwegians don't talk on public transportation, its rude here.
>>
>>52506182
That's because you're not supposed to talk to random strangers in a train or a bus.
>>
>>52506182
I could hop on a train in Australia and despite speaking english not unterstand a single word.
>>
I heard Australians can walk into Lindt and get shot.
>>
>>52506381
THIS also NO SMILING
>>
>>52506311
>>52506381
I wish people wouldn't talk to me on the streets
>>
All true, m8
>>
>>52506253

>According to Monahan and Just, for the Sambia of highland New Guinea, homosexuality and heterosexuality were not opposed, but were understood to be stages in a single sequence of normal male development. As the Sambia saw it, boys lacked a crucial substance necessary to develop muscle, stature, bravery, and the other characteristics of a successful warrior. This substance, jurungdu, was concentrated in semen, which the boys would ingest in the course of homosexual acts during several stages of initiation. As a boy progressed in his initiation he would change from being a receiver of semen to a donor of semen, as younger initiates would perform oral sex on him. At the end of the initiation process the adult man would marry and eventually maintain exclusively heterosexual relations.

wat de fug
>>
>>52507223
That's not even the weirdest shit that goes on in the highlands of PNG, either.
>>
>>52506182
>here anyone speak
>>
>>52507311
just conquer that island and wipe out the native populace 2bh
>>
>>52506182
>Is this true?

Sometimes yes, when people don't speak at all.
>>
>>52507353
It actually used to be our own little colony after we took over the German colony in World War 1 and the Brits gave us the British part and we joined them together. We let them have their own cunt around 1970 though, it would've just been a money hole otherwise.
>>
>>52506182
This happens around the main Asian suburbs in Melbourne
>>
>>52506182
Everybody speaks Armenian here. /pol/ is mistaken.
>>
More like nobody talks tbqh
>>
>>52506182
Yes, the driver will be eastern european and most of the passengers will either be african/middle-eastern or poles and russians.
>>
>people talking in public transport
how rude / 10
>people actually smiling in public
stay away from this guy, he is a mass murderer, also call cops / 10

There are actual caffees and other such gay things in one of the largest streets in Belgrade, where you hear nothing but foreign language tho. These people are retards, spending their money here. Also they piss me off, wish I could punch them but not get arrested and they not punching me back. Oh well..
>>
File: 1443516932885 (1).jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1443516932885 (1).jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>52506472
>>
>>52506182

Is it true that in australia abbos will drink your petrol if you park your car outside a garage?
>>
File: feel_crying.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel_crying.png
58 KB, 645x773
>>52507178
I wish people would talk to me on the streets

I'm so lonley
>>
>>52506182
Yeah, I can hop on a train or a bus, get to Vienna in an hour and not hear any Slovak
>>
>>52507903
Are you not white or something?

People talking to me unprompted is literally the worst possible thing that could happen in a given day
>>
>>52507952
I just want to feel accepted.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.