[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think Russia and authoritarian post-Soviet states
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1440141141196.png (114 KB, 599x491) Image search: [Google]
1440141141196.png
114 KB, 599x491
What do you think Russia and authoritarian post-Soviet states (Belarus, Kazakhstan, and such) be like in 20 years from now?
>>
nuke us :D
memes aside, I want to see your opiniona
>>
>>52503859
Will fall apart
>>
>>52503859
>Kazakhstan
>authoritarian
What? Just because it's a close parter of Russia it doesn't make it authoritarian.
>>
They'll be somewhat less shit but still be the same level of relative shittiness compared to the rest of the world
>>
>>52507852
if they dont leave the russosphere in time, that is
>>
>>52507945
its hard, you know
they can "liberate" us in any time
need nukes
>>
>>52503859
Russia - remains a corruptocratic resource store-state.
Kazakhstan - remains a corruptocratic resource store-state.
Belarus - integrates with Europe, becomes Estonia-tier.
>>
>>52507930
>authoritarian.
the only one permanent president is what makes it authoritarian. it's also imposible to be real democratic state under the russian influence.
>>
>>52508199
>Belarus - integrates with Europe
I don't see it. Luka has a iron grip on them, I'd say it's even stronger than Putin's on Russia.
>>
>>52503859
>Russia
The same.
>Belarus
The same (ie good enough).
>Kazakhstan
Developing some stuff a bit.
>and such
Turkmenia? Making anime real as they do.
>>
File: 52342.jpg (35 KB, 357x370) Image search: [Google]
52342.jpg
35 KB, 357x370
>>52503859
Better think about what will happen to your own country in 20 years from now, Ahmed.
>>
>>52503859
I don't know what my country will be like tomorrow.
>>
Ye are from pol.
Are you checheƱ?
>>
>>52508199
>becomes Estonia-tier.

It won't. Bydlosphere mentality kills the prospect.
>>
>>52508292
Putin uses special services and propaganda to run the country (simmilar to what murrica does), Luka is just retarded dictator who uses direct oppression tactics. It doesn't mean that Putin has less grip, it's just you don't see it and it doesn't directly affect commoners lives the same way it does in Belaruse. After all Putin is KGB officer while Luka is just another retarded redneck.
>>
>>52511399
Why do russian always compare themselves to usa? It is just retard, you should compare yourselves to NK.
>>
>>52503859
How is Belarus bad? Literally God-tier country except being poor and kind of undeveloped. Clean as fuck tho and looks great.

7/10, would move to if I could only choose one poor shithole to move to.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.