[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/gay/ /int/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
International Gay Thread
Disabled qt edition

Country
How's gay life in your country?
>>
>>52497942
In Tel Aviv you can do pretty much anything but the further you go from the city that less accepting the people become.
>>
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>52498017
>>>/nofun/
>>
>>52498000
Tel Aviv seems like a cool place to live
>>52498017
That board is 99% trans
>>
>>52498057
What I like about Tel Aviv is that you can find anything there, and I really mean anything. From a BDSM club to a cozy restaurant with Czech food called Little Prague.
>>
>>52497942
>How's gay life in your country?
pretty normal for gays of our generation. in the 70's and 80's, gays were largely either closeted or lived counter-culture lives. now gays (at least younger gays) are integrated as any other person.
>>
>>52498098
>in the 70's and 80's, gays were largely either closeted or lived counter-culture lives
I wonder if that's why older gay men tend to be so obnoxious, gross and lack any common sense.
>>
>>52497942
How's gay life in YOUR country?
>>
File: spurdno.png (202 KB, 759x551) Image search: [Google]
spurdno.png
202 KB, 759x551
>tfw genital warts

I guess I'll have to live like the straight anons who can't get laid.
>>
USA

I'm a snowflake effeminate black queer jew, I get stares but I also get into fist fights and have no problem living in my rural hometown with rampant homophobia or cities where homophobia is also rife.

IDK it seems to be the closer you are to masculine, white and gay male the easier it is to not be harassed or face discrimination.
>>
File: images.png (26 KB, 448x328) Image search: [Google]
images.png
26 KB, 448x328
>>52498215
Mexico is in a period of transition. The country is still conservative but at the same time people is beginning to tolerante homos.
>>
>>52498333
>Mexico is in a period of transition.

I did not know mexico was trans thanks for informing me
>>
>>52498333
although conservative, i think mexican catholicism is more tolerant than american protestantism (i.e. love they neighbor)
>>
>>52498392
In my experience, people there are way more laid back.
>>
>>52497942
People are getting pretty accepting nowadays. In the cities of you're holding hands with another dude you might get a stare here and there, nothing more. In the villas and villages it gets more homophobic.

t. Alberto João Jardim
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.