[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many white people in my country? Like I see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: WhiteGuy.png (536 KB, 659x440) Image search: [Google]
WhiteGuy.png
536 KB, 659x440
Why are there so many white people in my country? Like I see at least 10 of them per day. I have nothing against anyone but what the hell are they doing here? Are they missionaries? Expats? Looking for the ugliest cunts to marry? I'm don't even live in Manila and I see them everyday.
>>
>>52495769
Probably because of the underage sex industry in your country.
>>
>>52495769
The Philippines is billed as a cheaper Thailand in the Us.
>>
>>52495769
Child prostitutes, tropical weather, business, or just going on vacation
>>
>>52495894
>>52495780
>Child prostitution
You could do that in Mexico or Brazil. You can even do it there in the US. You're like the leading pedophile country.
>>
>>52496063
>You could do that in Mexico or Brazil. You can even do it there in the US
It more expensive there or here and your more likely to get caught m8. The philipines is just corrupt enough.
>>
>>52495769
Probably prostitution and drugs.
Do yourself a favor and scam them.
Use your little cousin as bait and your uncle's friend who's a cop to extort money off them.
>>
>>52496127
I guess these motherfuckers do deserve to be scammed. We'll be doing all of us a favor.
>>
>>52495769
Why are there so many gook people in my country? Like I see at least 30 of them per day. I have nothing against anyone but what the hell are the doing? Are they missionaries? Expats? Looking for the ugliest cunts to marry? I'm don't even live in Chinkney and I see them everyday.
>>
>>52496283
Your place is a magnet for cunts. Your environment is designed by the devil.
>>
Sex tourism. Why don't you fuckers start using birth control because your population is out of control.
>>
Sex tourism
>>
>>52496328
and yet its still better than your gook shithole
>>
>>52496454
>>52496454
>better than my gook shithole
3 kinds of man eating sharks
Venomous SNAILS
Flaming tornadoes
Your birds are murderers
your spiders eat birds who are also murderers
>>
File: 1308543272021.jpg (95 KB, 375x390) Image search: [Google]
1308543272021.jpg
95 KB, 375x390
>>52495851
This.

Filipinos come here to work for less than min wage.
>>
>>52496063
Asian children are tighter
>>
>>52495769
Noticed that when I was visiting as well (I'm half-flip and have family back there). To be honest, I think its
>A lot of old white guys with younger wives/prostitutes
>Businessmen
>Tourists (of what kind you can infer)
>Halfsies that are pale-skinned
>>
>>52496063

Brazilians and mexicans are scary. Philippinos arent. .
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.