[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate black people? People shouldn't be judged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ( ・ω・) (・ω・ ).jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
( ・ω・) (・ω・ ).jpg
18 KB, 400x400
Why do you guys hate black people? People shouldn't be judged by their skin color, but by their actions and character.
Obsessing over BBC and demeaning them with shallow memes only shows your insecurity and inferiority complex.
We're all equals until proven otherwise by action.
>>
>>52494860
>We're all equals until proven otherwise by action.
Except were not, human variation exists and is provable, denying this makes you a racist.
>>
File: 00052477-7572-6714-3779-4.jpg (76 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
00052477-7572-6714-3779-4.jpg
76 KB, 540x720
Thank you f
>>
>>52494860
>but by their actions and character.
Isn't that the reason they are generally hated?
>>
Just get off this board already. You've made so many threads today.
>>
We live individual lives, rarely we have to deal with group dynamics between human "varieties".

This fact is mostly irrelevant
>>
>>52494913
Equal as in equal human being. Of course there are small genetic differences, but that doesn't mean one is superior to the other based on that alone.
>>
>>52494945
This is the only thread I've made all day.
>>
>>52494860
fuck off sean
>>
>>52494860
I don't hate black people, I hate people who are uneducated, violent, crass, and loud. The fact is that poor communities often breed people like this, and there are a lot of black people living in poor communities.
>>
>>52494955
>Equal as in equal human being

Human beings are inherently equal.
>Of course there are small genetic differences, but that doesn't mean one is superior to the other based on that alone.
Yes it does, if those small differences mean one on average is a blight on society and the other on average a productive member of society.
>>
Because people here are young white males with nothing better to do with their lives.
>>
why would you even bother, op? this board is filled with literal neonazis. you might as well just walk into a klan meeting
>>
>>52495015
So you hate white people too? All races have poor communities.
Why are you making race a part of a socioeconomic issue?
>>
>>52495054
But you just admitted we're all human and equal.

We're all = humans
>>
>>52495092
>this board is filled with literal neonazis.
But i think Hitler was a retarded pseudo kraut, who should have been executed for wanting to be part of a lowly country like Germany.

>>52495117
>But you just admitted we're all human and equal.
It was a typo m8 i meant to type aren't.

>>52495097
>So you hate white people too?
Yes i hate all poor people.
>All races have poor communities.
Yes, but blacks and Hispanics are more likely to be poor and doe degenerate things due to their lower(on average) cognitive ability.
>Why are you making race a part of a socioeconomic issue?
Everyone else does and in america the two are very closely linked .
>>
>>52494860
>but by their actions and character.
Absolutely. These /pol/ faggots claim to hate collectivism, but then they enter into the same collectivist mindset by judging groups as wholes. As a conservative, I believe that individualism will always beat out collectivism. This is borne out by history.
>>
>>52495301
>As a conservative
I bet you're one of those fags who is very pro life, but constantly bitches about how poor people are using up too many social services.
>>
>>52494860
Much of it depends on where you live
I live near Detroit as an example
>Blacks chimping out daily
>Some of that cancer leaks into surrounding cities
Many blacks who look "thug" are feared in my area simply because of the background of the places we live and surrounding us.

If I lived somewhere where there were white people driving with confederate flags and drunk, people would most likely fear them as we fear blacks here.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.