[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People get mad at the term African American Cry babies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: frog is not happy.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
frog is not happy.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>People get mad at the term African American

Cry babies
>>
>>52493250
It's because we have literally nothing to do with Africa and haven't for hundreds of years
>>
>>52493345
You are not black
>>
>>52493345
>we have literally nothing to do with America and won't ever
Fixed that for you, boy
>>
do americans call carribeans "african americans" too
>>
>>52493365
Well I am mixed race master race but I definitely qualify as bliggity bliggity bliggity black yall.
>>
>>52493417
Why not?
>>
>>52493417
They're Afro-Carribean
>>
>Afro/African Swedish is still a tryhare meme

Phew
>>
>>52493250
>afro-argies
>>
>Afro-Portuguese
>>
>>52493465
Obama pls stop shitposting
>>
>"Black"! I'm sorry sir but I must say I take great offense to such terminology and if I may I'd just like to interject for a moment. You see, to whom you are referring to as "Black" are in fact the great peoples of Africa(the cradle of civilization btw) and we the sons and daughters--nay kings and queens!--of the great nation of Africa identify as "African Americans" proper not as a mere color.
>>
Referring to them as 'African Americans' is racist. How you should be addressing them is as 'Americans'.
>>
>>52493886
How is it racist? It's used to avoid confusion between white, native, and black people in the U.S. The whites are called Americans, the natives are called Native Americans, and the blacks are called African Americans.
>>
>>52493886
It's not racist. It's just a way of saying Americans of African descent aka black Americans.
>>
While we're at it we need a new term for South America. They're so different from America yet the name suggests they're very similar
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.