[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_ speech_zone DESIGNATED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 43343789.jpg (301 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
43343789.jpg
301 KB, 700x700
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_speech_zone

DESIGNATED
>>
File: screaming-gorilla.png (46 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
screaming-gorilla.png
46 KB, 569x571
>>52492881
>tfw this generation has done nothing noteworthy except destroy free speech and freedom while acting entitled
>>
>>52492943
>implying this generation started it
People have been making the same sorts of complaints about the youth going back to ancient Greece and shit.
>>
>>52493012
And where are they now?
>>
>>52493012
>>implying this generation started it
they haven't done jack shit to fix it either
>>
>>52493025
Better off than thousands of years ago.
>>
>>52493040
So maybe it's just a human problem and there's no need to go all "born in le wrong generation XPPP"
>>
People seriously need to grow a pair if they can't handle another persons opinion and have to be put behind or have the other side put in a fucking cage.
>>
>>52493074
>So maybe it's just a human problem
now explain to me how one generation can create the freedom but another destroys it
>>
>>52493041
Is that because of defeatist and fatalist attitudes likes yours?
>>
>>52493106
Because you're looking at the past (a past that you didn't even live in) with Rose tinted glasses and it wasn't as free as you think. And the amount of freedom we have can change for multiple reasons.

>>52493124
How am I a defeatist? I just don't see the problem the same way you do.
>>
>>52493187
>and it wasn't as free as you think
i guess the times didn't change so much after all
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.