[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you worried about the future ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: africa.jpg (132 KB, 1007x647) Image search: [Google]
africa.jpg
132 KB, 1007x647
Are you worried about the future ?
>>
No, Jesus is right around the corner 2bh
>>
>>52490744
>/pol/ still denies that black people made a pyramid
>>
I think we were born at the point where we're only gonna start to see things get really fucked up when we're in our 70's and 80's
>>
>>52490744

Not really. It's the classic pre-industrial population pyramid. Historically that shit has always balanced itself out through babbies dying.

African babbies are still dying.
>>
>>52490840
underrated
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-00-49-30.png (375 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-00-49-30.png
375 KB, 1080x1920
>>52490840
Hey wait a second
>>
>>52491105
Delet
>>
Nope
>>
>>52491414
PROOFS
>>
>>52491414
Nice proxy
>>
>>52490744
no
*cough*designer viruses in africa*cough
>>
>>52490744
>biggest market for healthcare in the world behind Indian and China
There's only 2 things to worry about: Niggers not maintaining a sickly disposition and niggers adopting a yuro healthcare system.

If all goes according to plan africans will be producing raw materials, selling them to China, buying healthcare from the west to stay alive and prpduce more raw materials like the slave caste they are.

But what will probably happen is famine as sustenance farming is outgrown and yurope is forced to lower the drawbridge yet again.
>>
>>52490984
They're not dying and that's why the population is exploding. Western science and medicine is keeping them alive while the society itself remains primitive and worthless
>>
>>52490744
In the first world where subversive forces threaten our living standards and way of life, yes

I'm not worried about Africa growing and developing. That's a good thing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.