[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to hitch a ride on a cargo ship/tanker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: cargo-shipping-ablecargo.jpg (210 KB, 575x383) Image search: [Google]
cargo-shipping-ablecargo.jpg
210 KB, 575x383
Is it possible to hitch a ride on a cargo ship/tanker?
>>
you will get heat stroke and have no water or food. You will die like a Mexican in a coyote train car.
>>
>>52490156
I've always wondered this too..
>>
>>52490156
uh, you can pay for passage...its not uncommon.
>>
>>52490156
Yes. But you better be an endurance trainer. You don't exist there, so if you don't pull yout weight the crew might as well throw you off board. Literally.
>>
>>52490332
My city has a major port and I need to travel somewhere next month, and I'm short on money. Do you know how much they charge you?
>>
>>52490433
Izmir?
>>
>>52490470
You mean Smyrna?
>>
>>52490156
nice try syria
>>
>>52490470
Yeah.
>>
>>52490156
It is possible as long as they aren't destined for the united states
>>
>>52490433

t. Syrian refugee

go home and fight for assad
>>
>>52490546
Just swim to Greece like those guys do from France to England
>>
>>52490156
I knew some nigerian teens that did that. They were discovered and left in the open sea with life jackets and a bottle of water, 2 of them died and three were rescued by the navy a few days later. Now they are rappers.

> we tought the ship was going to Europe
>>
>>52490546
It's not cheap anymore.

Crewing on a private yacht might be a better choice if you have any skills.
>>
>>52490550
This.

Port authorities literally have the legal right to shoot stowaways.
>>
>>52490508
If we go back that far in time we should start calling americans indians.
>>
>>52490899
Turks can't banter under the German flag, berk
>>
>>52491022
>German flag

You mean Weimar flag?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.