[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAKE YOUR OWN COUNTRY THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11
File: MakersRepublicMap.png (261 KB, 4500x2234) Image search: [Google]
MakersRepublicMap.png
261 KB, 4500x2234
ITT: We make up our own countries, create the flags, show where it is on the map and make a little write up explaining said country.
Also rate others.
https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/comments/2ei5wf/flagmaker_17_flagmaker_jr/

Use this to make the flags. I'll start with mine.

The Makers Republic is a small, seafairing nation located on the east coast of Canada. The country was founded in 1811 after a large influx of Irish and Scottish immigrants, unsatisfied being ruled by the British, began an uprising. The guerilla war that ensued ultimatley became to costly for the British and, once The Makers Republic was formed, acknowledged their new found independence. Today it is a country with an economy based around fishing and agriculture, the country still has a large Irish and Scottish influence, the country even harbours a Gaelic speaking minority. The country gained its name because of the large volume of craftsman, builders and tradesman who made their home in the country.
>>
File: Osean_Flag.jpg (53 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Osean_Flag.jpg
53 KB, 1024x768
>>52490067
OSEA NUMBA ONE!!!
>>
How about Israel its a small Jewish country in the middle east!
>>
Hoe about cancer aboriginiggerland its below papua new guinea and above new zealand
>>
File: Untitled.png (54 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
54 KB, 2000x1000
I can't think of a name and I'm not autistic enough to come up with a story for it, but I really liked the aesthetic of the flag.
>>
File: Sketch22254118.jpg (334 KB, 1280x635) Image search: [Google]
Sketch22254118.jpg
334 KB, 1280x635
Norse empire / Nordland

Instead of Scandinavia being forced under the Pope and ravaged by plauge, it is united under a great Norwegian king and conqueror.

In the beginning a Scandinavia wide rebellion against the Church and demonizing of Norse paganism unites the Nordics (First Norway, Sweden and Denmark) under a common flag, with the goal of resisting Latin intervention.

With the "nation's" under one banner the king builds an army (holy war against false foreign gods) and conquers parts of Germany (south), Finish tribes (east) and sails to conquer England (west).

Instead of Vikings abandoning Newfoundland it's recognized as a new fertile land (Realm of the elfs die to the weird natives) and colonization begins.

The native Americans adopt parts of Norse culture, seeing that parts of their religions go well together, resulting in them becoming a vital trading partner. (Of course not all tribe would adopt new ways but they'd be absorbed by the new more powerful native nation's)

Pruple shows cultural influences due to exploration and/or conquest.
>>
>>52494078

I get the impression you play a lot of ck2
>>
>>52490067
Greater Empire of Mexico
>>
File: righfull clay.jpg (90 KB, 1024x572) Image search: [Google]
righfull clay.jpg
90 KB, 1024x572
>>52494522
fuck forgot pic
>>
File: BlankMap-World-v7-Borders.png (55 KB, 1425x625) Image search: [Google]
BlankMap-World-v7-Borders.png
55 KB, 1425x625
this sounds fun

here's a world borders template family
>>
File: newcascadia.png (22 KB, 527x625) Image search: [Google]
newcascadia.png
22 KB, 527x625
What's up family

New Cascadia here
>>
File: damn.png (19 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
19 KB, 300x200
Randomized a bunch of times, got this which looks pretty fucking sick. No idea what kind of cunt would use it, though.
>>
File: 1448082835168.jpg (298 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1448082835168.jpg
298 KB, 1462x1462
>>52490067
>portugal isn't available as a preset flag
>>
>>52497152
the macedonian albanian union
>>
File: Untitled.png (10 KB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10 KB, 200x100
It's a bunch of animals fighting each other (the chicken is a pyromancer)
>>
File: Untitled.png (82 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
82 KB, 1000x500
>>52498431
Here's a better resolution.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.