[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are brits so much better than us and americans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1393005066196.jpg (91 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1393005066196.jpg
91 KB, 645x773
Why are brits so much better than us and americans?
>>
>>52489821
because we kicked out the trash from here, and they mostly went to your continent back then
>>
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>52489821
Shut the fuck up you self hating sadist. Grow some balls and be proud you're Canadian. Unless you're brown then you can fuck off
>>
lol have you even met a british person
>>
>>52489892
>Unless you're brown
what if I am? you fucking chickenshit
>>
>>52489946
Ohhh, you have some balls after all. Stop being a piece of shit and embrace your country and culture, if not then leave
>>
File: laughing whores.gif (1021 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.gif
1021 KB, 200x113
>>52489946
>>
you got it backwards

stupid fucking hat
>>
>>52489986
I didn't choose to be here...my fucking idiot parents decided that Canada would be a better choice than the UK...I don't want to go back to >pakishit, but at the same time I don't want to stay in this frozen shithole
>>
We're pure protestant whilst the US and Canada were tainted by dirty Spanish and French catholics
>>
>>52489892

MASOCHIST. The word you were looking for was MASOCHIST, not sadist.

A person who receives a perverse gratification from receiving some form of suffering (like, say, self-hatred) can be described as a /masochist/, e.g. (possibly) cuckold fetishists. A similar person who gets off on INFLICTING pain (on someone else) is a SADIST. Both words are named after two different European men who wrote books about their kinky mind games.
>>
>>52490132
Then move to the UK if you think it's a promise land.

>smaller country
>higher population
>super competitive job market
>rain

It may be warmer, that's the only good point
>>
>>52490132
what the fug? UK is way shittier than Canada. Do you not live in Southern Ontario? It's not that cold here, plus there's plenty of pakis here
>>
>>52490161
Yeah I realized I made that error, Steven. Thanks
>>
File: 1435922424823.png (22 KB, 219x247) Image search: [Google]
1435922424823.png
22 KB, 219x247
>>52490152
>tfw I'm tainting Canada with my Catholocism
>>
>>52490189
>>52490196
Fuck you..Canadians are racist as hell..I'm still a virgin because white Canadian girls don't even want to talk to me...you need teach your whores a lesson in respecting men
>>
>>52490293
kek
>>
>>52490293
>im still a virgin because no one wants to fuck me
>this is the fault of racism
lol, youre just autistic/ugly m8

Plenty of bro tier brown guys swim in pussy, but its because they actually act like a part of this country, not some fucking jihadist monkeys
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.