[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: shirkulation-8.gif (2 MB, 260x462) Image search: [Google]
shirkulation-8.gif
2 MB, 260x462
Are you retards?
>>
Don't ask questions you already know the answer to
>>
>>52486487
Fake smiling?
>>
Yeah
>>
>>52486700
Yeah.

>>52486668
What is the answer?
>>
>>52486738
so they can post it online and get likes and nice comments.
>>
>>52486668
This is one of my favorite things. I say it to kids all the time that ask questions they clearly know the answers to.
>>
>>52486738
I'm talking about your second question
>>
I don't think we're the only country where people take selfies
>>
>>52486738
we like to give off the impression that we are happy and all is well
>>
Americans are emotionless automatons because their jewish overlords don't want their slaves to think they want them to work. Sure they sometimes pretend to have something you could call a parody of personality but it's all bullshit they barely even know the meaning of the slogans they keep repeating. Here's another thing - they all say the same shit if you talked to one yank you talked to the whole country. Truly Osama did nothing wrong.
>>
>>52486487
It's the only time he can see his spoiled little kid smile
>>
>>52486960
I didnt give permission for you to post on my korean claymation board pooland
>>
File: 1449417081002.jpg (24 KB, 486x442) Image search: [Google]
1449417081002.jpg
24 KB, 486x442
>>52486832

>>52486801

subtly rekt
>>
It still baffles me how much Europeans are obsessed with the US. You can hate us, you can love us, but for some reason yurops can't stop talking about us. Believe me, we don't give a shit about you.
>>
>>52487039
Unless you're japanese it's not yours :^)
>>
Jump to 2:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92kDUiN1zLQ
>>
>>52487083
I'm actually a quarter german, scandinavian and half japanese so check your privilege mongol
>>
>>52487081
And yet here you are
>>
>>52487164
>"The RESOLUTION on the KID is UNBELIEVABLE!"
>"Also KEK white PEOPLE!"
>>
>>52487081
>irony
>>
>>52487083
so 2ch is American now? i guess ill go there from now on
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.