[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont have anything with chinese people, but i dunno why my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: coavila.png (225 KB, 2400x1500) Image search: [Google]
coavila.png
225 KB, 2400x1500
I dont have anything with chinese people, but i dunno why my people hate a lot chinese people.
The shit i hear here is about how chinese people are dirty, weird, ugly and rumours about the food they sell is contaminated or made of dog's.
in the city of Torreón,Coahuila, more than a hundred chinese people get murdered by mexican people and no one knows about this.
>>
File: stewie_griffin.jpg (37 KB, 365x395) Image search: [Google]
stewie_griffin.jpg
37 KB, 365x395
I farted!
>>
>>52481447
>more than a hundred chinese people get murdered by mexican people

Chinese confirmed for safest people in Mexico
>>
>>52481447
When will you remove the kebab amigo?
>>
CHINO
I
N
O
>>
can I get a qt chinese gf in coahvila?
>>
File: 717.jpg (71 KB, 599x799) Image search: [Google]
717.jpg
71 KB, 599x799
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torre%C3%B3n_massacre
>>
>On 5 May 1911 (Cinco de Mayo), a revolutionary leader,[12] a bricklayer[13] or stonemason[12][14] named Jesús C. Flores, made a public speech in nearby Gómez Palacio, Durango, in which he claimed that the Chinese were putting Mexican women out of jobs, had monopolized the gardening and grocery businesses, were accumulating vast amounts of money to send back to China, and were "vying for the affection and companionship of local women." He concluded by demanding that all people of Chinese origin be expelled from Mexico.[15] One witness recalled him stating "that, therefore, it was necessary... even a patriotic duty, to finish with them."[16]
>>
>>52481934
Fucking norteños mang.
>>
>>52482023
stupid gringo influence.
>>
>>52481447
DEJAD DE EMIGRAR A CHIHUAHUA PRIMERO
>>
>>52481485
LMAO
>>
>>52481447
To be fair, Mexicans are just as dirty and weird as Chinks.
>>
>>52484775
LIES. We have European blood. We dont eat dogs like them, and we hygiene in the world.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/02/how-often-people-in-various-countries-shower/385470/
>>
>>52481447
Probably a fight between Mexican cartels and Chinese mafias.
>>
>>52485072
No. La matanza de Chinos en Coahuila fueron un puro acto de crimen de odio. En esa epoca Mexico no tenia carteles.
>>
>>52485004
I've been to fucking Mexico, it's dirty as fucking hell. Being part Spanish doesn't make you magically clean either you fucking sperg.
>>
>>52485431
Well. I have been in New Orleans and it looks like Africa too. Chinese are more dirty than us. They have sandstorms in Beijing 1 week ago. Completely disgusting.

Where did you go fag?
>>
>>52485576
New Orleans is a shit hole but it's not as dirty as fucking Edomex or the rural shitholes in Chihuahua. I've been all over Mexico.
>>
File: zapata.jpg (52 KB, 599x827) Image search: [Google]
zapata.jpg
52 KB, 599x827
>>52481447
> but i dunno why my people hate a lot chinese people.
ofc you dont know why since you are an illiterate fuck as 98% of mexicans
read history faggot
>Lots of chinesse came in the revolution
>mexicans are racist as fuck towards non-whites
>since its the revolution everybody is armed
>chinnese people make the mistake of mixin with the population
>the macho mexican man cant allows this
>he goes full AYYY AYY ARRIBA ANDALE mode and kills hundreds of chinese men
>the places of the masacres are literally called Chineros

sauce https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torre%C3%B3n_massacre
>>
>>52485821

>ofc you dont know why since you are an illiterate fuck as 98% of mexicans

I'm not the smartest or most educated man around, but holy shit is this country full of ignorants and retards. Nobody seems to read a fucking book or care about not being an idiot.
>>
>>52485670
Lol I am from Chihuahua. Creel and the tarahumara sierra are beautiful. EDO MEX IS A BIG SHIT.
>>
>>52481447
>>52481815
M8, the shit that you're country has done is just a drop in the bucket compared to what Great Britain did
Don't sweat the small stuff
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.