[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
International flatshare horror storries is officially a go. Share
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20151221_141539-01.jpg (2 MB, 2257x3199) Image search: [Google]
20151221_141539-01.jpg
2 MB, 2257x3199
International flatshare horror storries is officially a go. Share here if you have had simmilar experiences with people from Asia
>>
Must have been an Indian
>>
File: haiseva savikukko.png (4 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
haiseva savikukko.png
4 KB, 300x292
The blackest nigger slept under my bunk back during military service. The reek was truly something else.

Glad he disapeared after a few nights.
>>
My mate used to rent a room in a house with other people. One night was in bed with his gf and his Polish housemate was having a party. His gf woke him up in the middle of the night and said 'I think there's something at the end of the bed'. Put the light on and there was a random Polish bloke asleep on the end of his bed. Turned out he'd drunkenly stumbled up the stairs from the party and walked into my m8s room lel.
>>
>>52481096
Chinese actually. Ive never seen anything like this, even public toilets are cleaner than that
>>
My roommate was a damn pig. I had the pleasure of finding a huge shit he didn't flush. I tried to flush it, but the thing had almost the width of an orange and was super hard, so it wouldn't go. I had to wait for him to come and crush it to pieces with the toilet clog thing
>>
>>52483155
should have crushed it yourself lazy bean
>>
>>52483217
And be his fucking janitor? He always did shit like this and I was tired of fixing it myself
>>
No jokes and nationalist comments, but whn I was living in a hostel in Copenhagen, for 5 months, I had 3 Romanian roommates, and all their feet reeked, and they took shower only once a week, and I haven't seen any of them bringing their clothes to a laundry. Well, I didn't have my prejudices strong until that point.
>>
dude,
even without the shitstains ( kill your flatmate for this, by the way) , your bathroom still looks digusting.
>>
My Taiwanese share house neighbor shat so much he clogged the toilet

Thats pretty much it, really like living here, everyone is so quiet and keep to themselves like it is almost like living alone
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.