[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Republic of Ireland couldn't revive Irish >Republic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: angry-jew.jpg (45 KB, 440x515) Image search: [Google]
angry-jew.jpg
45 KB, 440x515
>Republic of Ireland couldn't revive Irish
>Republic of Belarus couldn't revive Belarusian
>Israeli state successfully resurrected Hebrew

What's their secrets? Of those pesky merchants? You'd think they'll all be speaking German or Russian
>>
>You'd think they'll all be speaking German or Russian
We banned Yiddish
>>
>>52479818
Those countries didn't get millions in aid, and construction budget.
>>
It's said more people speak fucking Welsh than Irish or Scottish
>>
>>52479921
>muh aid
why does everyone use this fuckin excuse for everything
>>
>>52479937
>it's said
yes, in the deep murky waters of ancient gaelic mythology it is said that the british speak their native tongue at a greater rate than the gaels
its a fact polan
>>
>>52479818
i hope we revive irish tho tb h
>>
>>52480020
>why do people bring up money?

Uhh...I don't know man...It's not like money means anything right?
>>
>>52480116
how is that related to hebrew, at all?
>>
>>52479937
Welsh had always had strong roots and had a strong sense of literature whereas Scots and Irish were more oral tradition. Irish diaspora made holding on to the language difficult and Scots was never really a think especially since the ruling class weren't into it, even William Wallace preferred to speak FRENCH.
>>
>>52480165
Because money funds education programs, language reforms, government control, etc?

Are you a proxy?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 255x216
>>52479818
Because we all have a basic understanding of at least the letters and prayers from heeb school. Plus it's pretty much taught from Kibbutzim if you don't know it. A lot of early zionists worked hard to revive the language.

But nah, aid and happy merchant conspiracy is the real reason, stay red-pilled away from Jew mischief

Plus the other two are kind of a meme language.
>>
>>52479818
>Ireland and Belarus
>"Hey everyone! Lets all learn a language with zero application outside this country even though we have one that we use everyday with vastly more utility!"

>Israel
>Jews coming from all over the place
>"Hey everyone! We need something everyone can speak!"
>>
>>52479921
Foreign aid to Israel was a lot less significant than the money spent by wealthy Jews who left home to start a new life in the Levant
>>
>>52480347
are you serious right now? there was no aid to Israel, during those times
>>
>>52479818
Interesting question. Keep in mind that all Jewish men and most women are supposed to learn some Hebrew.

I think one of the issues was that choosing Yiddish would alienate non-Ashkenazim.
>>
>>52480492
and most aid goes into army, especially 1950+
>>
>>52480347
Because the USA funded our ministry of education, culture and the hebrew university, especially in the 50's and 60's, right?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>52480357
irish is a nice language tho tbs
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.