[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/black/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
You need to have pride for the motherland
>>
>>52477875
>Horn of Africa
>Tuareg Tamazagh
>Sudan
>Mauritania

Not black. Caucasoid.

And if you need to be united - What about Negroid/Congoid and Capoid differences?
Well Zulu just steamroled them.
>>
File: 1450698282736.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1450698282736.png
357 KB, 397x402
WE
>>
WAZ
>>
>>52477963
I never claimed on of those places so be quiet
>>
File: stop it 3.png (51 KB, 1573x525) Image search: [Google]
stop it 3.png
51 KB, 1573x525
>>52477990
>>52478010
Calm down please
>>
File: ethio-.jpg (41 KB, 737x285) Image search: [Google]
ethio-.jpg
41 KB, 737x285
>>52477963
>Not black. Caucasoid.

Fuckoff
>>
>>52478114
Oh hello doctor
>>
>>52478114
You tell them!
>>
>>52477963
Don't perpetuate that rubbish.
>>
>>52478553
It is that Somali
>>
File: 1450143139271.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450143139271.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
>>52477963
>>
>>52478975
Oh please it is the truth
>>
>>52479065
saying east Africans aren't black is like saying South Europeans aren't white.
>>
>>52479172
Done
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
>>
File: Aksumites.jpg (799 KB, 1992x1620) Image search: [Google]
Aksumites.jpg
799 KB, 1992x1620
>>52479272
Ethiopians are black.
Maybe not terribly negroid, but they are racially still black.

It's still folly to pretend that Ethiopia was the only civilization in Africa.

There were Zulus, Mali, Kingdom of Kongo, and plenty of other minor wewuz Kingdoms not terribly unlike the mosaic of germanic microstates that existed before Germany itself
>>
>>52479892
I never said anything about that
>>
>>52479272
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
>historically used to describe the physical or biological type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia.
>historically
>describe the physical or biological type of some or all
>of some
Keywords: Historically, of some

>without regard necessarily to skin tone.
How convenient, most of the time those people aren't considered to be remotely white, not even they consider themselves as white or "caucasian". They just happen to be caucasian when it's convenient. The same thing happens with mixed people such as Obama.
>B-but caucasian and white aren't the same thing, anon
Bs, the ones who push this ideology more, are the ones who use caucasian and white in an interchangeably manner.

>First introduced in early racial science and anthropometry, the taxon has historically been used to denote one of the three proposed major races (Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid) of humankind. Although its validity and utility are disputed by many anthropologists
>First introduced in early racial science
>early racial science
i.e. pseudoscience
>the taxon has historically been used
Again, historically.
>used to denote one of the three proposed major races
Fucking ridiculous. Having only three races leaves out the majority of humans outside.
Additionally, if you wanted to divide the human kind in such a small number, 2 out of the three races would need to be entirely African, while the rest of the world, including Europeans, all Asians and Amerindians in the same race, due to the fact that it exist more genetic diversity within the African continent than outside of it.
Furthermore, the genetic difference between the proposed races can be bigger within populations of the same race than the different ethnicities.

>Caucasoid as a biological classification remains in use
In use =//= valid. Biology is always changing its classifications for this very reason.
>>
>>52477990
>>52478010
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
File: you fucker.jpg (104 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
you fucker.jpg
104 KB, 640x480
>>52480422
WHAT EVER
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.