[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not having an alpha full beard president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images (25).jpg (17 KB, 451x326) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
17 KB, 451x326
>not having an alpha full beard president
>>
Too bad we have a woman for a president.
>>
>>52469131
He looks like a friendly grandpa.

Would vote for/10
>>
>not having the king of Portugal as head of state
>being independent

Your race isn't made to be independent. Portugal should've sent it's whole imperial army, made up of all the blackest of blacks from
Mozambique and all the most savages savages from Angola and just land their niggers in Rio de Janegro and siege that shithole unyil your shit country begs for peace
>>
>>52470345
well tbf it was their king that made us independent
>>
>>52469131
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0H0PWqajt3x
>>
>>52470943
>faggot Dom Pedro
>that cuck I hate him

REMOVE BRAZIL
INSTALL PORTUGAL
>>
>>52469131

We will in 6 years breh.
>>
>>52470992
>REMOVE BRAZIL
>INSTALL BRAZIL
The only good thing Portugal did was to be in Europe
>>
>>52469131
he was a faggot. his party legalised faggotry, you bring shame on homophobic BRICS
emperor peter II was only good ruler in br history
>>
>>52471117
>implying Brazil is even remotely close to Portugal

You wish mang
500 years of colonial empire
First in Africa
First in Asia
First in Japan
Second in the Americas

You're only a shadow of Portugal. Your similarities come from the fact that they literally cucked it into you
>>
>>52471262
desu we like being cucked by Portugal, because Portugal is literally us but old and small
>>
>>52471262
And still managed to fuck everything up, be the worst country in Europe, less relevant than its colonies and lost a war against an African country during a civil war.
It's unbelievable.
I like Portugal history and that's it, if I had to describe Portugal with words I would say melancholy and nostalgia.
>>
>>52471262
Not the same Br.
Not the same Br. Portugal had all the chances to be a huge potential, but missed all .At the moment that D.Joao chose to stay in Brazil Portugal became our shadow
>>
>>52469131
lmao
>>
>>52471603
N-no!
Portugal forte! Viva Portugal!
>>
>>52471960
t. Alberto Barbosa

enjoying the spaghetti, my portuguese friend?
>>
>>52470992
>Dom Pedro
>Cuck
He was a general shithead, but certainly not a cuck. Also the entire independence was a scheme planned by João VI himself, so that the Bragança could still reign Brazil after the liberal revolution in Portugal. If you're going to blame anyone, it should be those the liberal cucks from Porto and their Constitution.
>>
>>52471262
Why Italians never created New Italy in terrains of South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay?

Heard even P2 went there lol.
>>
>>52474377
because latins are the same and easily integratable in other latin countries
>>
>>52474377
If Rio Grande do Sul + Uruguay + Buenos Aires province were a country, with Italians as heads of state, it would be the best quality of living of the continent.

But I'm ok enough being part of Brazil, except for the...you know...rampant murders.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.