[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A8 78MzqOn0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: angry_arab.jpg (44 KB, 416x300) Image search: [Google]
angry_arab.jpg
44 KB, 416x300
Discuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A878MzqOn0
>>
>In the last 15 years, no terrorist organization has achieved its final goal

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>52467069
Not all Muslims are like that. There's nothing to discuss. As if there weren't any white terrorists in the world. In fact, the majority of mass shootings in the US are caused by white men.
>>
>>52467168
Mehmet, my son...
>>
>>52467168
>As if there weren't any white terrorists in the world.
Of course, Abdul, they are called Chechens.
>>
>>52467168
>the majority of mass shootings in the US are caused by white men.
I'm waiting for your sources, Hans.
>>
>>52467330

>Chechens
>terrorist

Ok Igor ben Haim
>>
>>52467151
it means there is no world caliphate...yet
>>
>>52467588
>W-we're only freedumb fightas, muh oppression, we totally don't want to be yet another shariah caliphate!
OK, Muqtur ibn Aliyev
>>
>>52467702
In the case of an alien occupation of earth, you can bet your ass that Chechens will be the ones to rebel while you take the Alpha Centauri cock up the ass
>>
>>52467168
t. Abdelabdi Abdullah al-Aziz

It's too hard to distinguish secular Muslims from extremists. I wouldn't want to take the risk.
>>
>>52467766
>It sucks being part of Russia
>Let's be part of Saudi Arabian Wahhabi umma instead
Also
>escaping to a safe/rich Western cunt for the neetbux
>"fighter"
>>
>>52467069
>"terrorists" blowing gommie blocks in russia

There is absolutely no question the fsb did the job.
>>
>>52467766
>the total detachment from reality required to construct an example like that

kek
>>
>>52467168
t. Mohammad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.