[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are not you Pakis some of the biggest advocators of Palestinians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1439170410042.jpg (118 KB, 643x480) Image search: [Google]
1439170410042.jpg
118 KB, 643x480
Are not you Pakis some of the biggest advocators of Palestinians right to their land? Since they w-e-r-e t-h-e-r-e f-i-r-s-t? Hybridization is what non-Whitey Xenos are so pathetically desperate for as they tacitly believe it is only the "inbred" Europeans who have the IQ, culture and esthetic qualities in their DNA which the Turks, Pakis, Middle Easterners and others so demonically envy. Now that they have been exposed it is high time they repent of their widkedness and begin learning to love themselves and their neighbors, the land that they already have and the best parts of their culture. Learn to appreciate hard work and cooperation in the humble knowledge that these things will lead to progress and greater mental health. Shirking, cheating, taqiya and envying Europeans is only going to lead to their own destruction and that with shame on their own heads. However if all species of mankind were to progress simultaneously, each on their own alloted territory, this would be very beneficial for humanity. Or do you prefer one giant blob of grey-mass monoculture, Mcdonalds "healthfood", millions of parking lots around atheist-church-mosques, no more diversity of humans just New World Order? EVERY folk, nation, people, species, race, ethnicity and language has a natural God-given desire to survive and thrive in sovereignty and freedom in their organic territory. If you cannot fathom these simple common sense truths, how could you be anything but a genocidalist maniac? Even mongrels could find peace in their own milieu like Brazil or the West Indies for example. You see? We do not have to kill each other in Bushian crusades, Sharia jihads, banking schemes or New World Order miscegenation programmes. If I can respect your peoples rights and sovereignty why should I not expect the same in return?
Found this beautiful comment on youtube what do you guys think?
>>
This made me remember that anciente meme

NEMLY E NEMLEREY
>>
File: 1444962954459.jpg (4 MB, 3628x6760) Image search: [Google]
1444962954459.jpg
4 MB, 3628x6760
the fuck
i'm not reading all of this this
>>
>>52466016
rollan
>>
>>52466016
>Katana
>>
>>52466016
Roll
>>
>>52465916
>New World Order
Discarded
>>
>>52465916
roll
>>
>>52466016
pls
>>
>>52466016
1.Juliana(best by far imo), rolling for it 34-36
2.Alex, if not juliana than Alex 23-24
3.Tyler, 89-90
4.Catherine, 7-9
5.Alyssa, 99
ROLLING FOR THOSE BITCHES
>>
>>52466016
Poлл
>>
>>52466016
Rolling for Renee :3
>>
>>52466016
Well golly gee
This is my fetish
>>
>>52466016
>>52466375
ok, reroll
>>
>>52466787
Fuck, I hate that piercing thing
>okayface.jpg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.