[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will Sweden legitimately look like when the Democrats w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
What will Sweden legitimately look like when the Democrats win? What will happen?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/11814498/Anti-immigrant-Sweden-Democrats-now-the-biggest-party-according-to-poll.html
>>
The same, probably.
>>
>>52462616
This.

The shit is going to need to hit the fan in any part of Europe for anywhere in Europe to improve.
>>
the same.
The Opposition will simply form a coalition to suppress them.
This is what will happen in all the countries with strong right wing parties.
>>
>>52462714
But they don't really seem at all to be right wing. They're certainly right of centre but they're not far rights...
>>
>>52462882
Some swedish Minister cried on live TV when she said that she has to make politics for actual Swedes and not for immigrants now.

Compared to that you can only be far right wing.
>>
>>52462578
>when the Democrats win?
not in this lifetime pal
>>
They need to out right win a majority.

"Far right" parties are not publicly far right, the media just calls them that. But it's obvious that they appear less extreme than they actually are. They know they can't get elected denouncing niggers and kebabs, so they always make concessions towards migrants. The truth is, I think, if elected they will try to consolidate power first so that they can begin doing what they really want.
>>
It's a long time until the next election so this means little
>>
>>52463466
I imagine their lead will only get bigger wont it?

What are your friends and family saying about refugees and stuff?
>>
>>52462578
>"the democrats"
>literally every party
>>
File: 1449916876841.png (147 KB, 445x412) Image search: [Google]
1449916876841.png
147 KB, 445x412
>>52463526
>family saying about refugees and stuff

I have to move out so that we can house them
>>
>>52463526
They are completely focused on one issue, so when that issue is on the agenda, they get high ratings in test polls. In an election though people vote based on many issues, and since it's three years left, anything can happen

People don't say much really, life goes on.
>>
They can't really get over >50% of support. 90% of Swedish women are feminist and anti-western civilization. Even if every single Swedish male voted SD it wouldn't be enough.
>>
Doesn't Sweden have non-secret voting?
>>
File: 1437935356895.jpg (165 KB, 865x966) Image search: [Google]
1437935356895.jpg
165 KB, 865x966
They'll need 51% to do anything. The ruling parties are literally alienating HUGE swathes of their core supporters by pandering to "anti-racists" and "liberals" so it might not take forever. At this point though Its really too late to do anything since we're taking in 2000 people a day and have been throughout 2015 and 99% of them will stay and will never go away. I actually had to plans to move to Finland with my gf(shes a finn) but now its just as bad and even worse economically.
>>
>>52463722
43% of swedes don't even vote senpai
>>
>>52463899
It's so hard determining what about Sweden is real and what is just stormfront circle jerking 2bh. I hope it's not really that bad... Scandinavia looks so beautiful I always wanted to live there some time.
>>
>>52463899

>worse economically

if you're skilled and work hard it really isn't that bad. I don't think Finnish economy will ever again be as good as it was 10 years ago but it's still good enough to be a non-issue.
>>
>>52463899
>and even worse economically.
Huh

Swedish economy is stronk as fuck.
>>
>>52462578
EU wont be happy, that for sure.
>>
>>52463981
the country is not going to collapse, we mostly just need to build a shitton of new apartments the next 7 years. That's about it.
>>
>>52464896
Must be fun being this delusional :v
>>
>>52465080
what exactly do you propose is going to happen?
>>
>>52465118
That the country will be lost beyond recognition if nothing drastic happens.
>>
>>52465118
You know the refugee crisis is only going to get far worse right?

Syria wont be the end of it. Over a hundred million bangladeshi people could be displaced by sea levels rising alone. This is just the beginning of your problems.
>>
>>52465220
That's not happening though.

There will be some more refugees, eventually the flow will stop, the syrians and others will integrate and become swedish, and life will go on.

Sorry your grandiose doomsday scenarios won't be real brobro

>>52465298
There's a limit to how many sweden can receive though, an actual limit simply based on available housing. Even the fucking hippie greens are now supporting measures to stem the tide, that says it all.
>>
>>52465449
>There's a limit to how many sweden can receive though, an actual limit simply based on available housing. Even the fucking hippie greens are now supporting measures to stem the tide, that says it all

When you have millions of people pouring into the EU, Sweden saying no would not be enough. Unless Europe started shooting people illegally trying to cross borders, which will never happen, there's no stopping it.
>>
>>52465552
I'm not sure what you're saying. It won't get to that point.
>>
>>52462578
Not that much

Akesson looks beta-ish
>>
>>52465603
It will. Syria is just one crisis. The direction the world is headed there will be many more. Millions will be displaced by climate change alone, and many will try to go to Europe. There will be more civil wars as well. Unless Europe finds a way to deter any group of people trying to seek asylum then this will just repeat itself.

Take Bangladesh as an example. Over a hundred million people live there, and it's possible that sea levels rising will envelop the entire country. Obviously we can't predict perfectly, but what if it's true?

You think India is going to take in over 100 million poor muslims? Or China? No, they wont. Those people will do all they can to get to Europe and Australia.
>>
You will see why Sweden is a great nation. 8 months of immigration to cease all future immigration.
>>
>>52465782
Those are extremely poor though, and uneducated as well. Few will make it all the way to europe, so I'm not convinced.
>>
File: 1451258081639.jpg (16 KB, 293x293) Image search: [Google]
1451258081639.jpg
16 KB, 293x293
>>52465220
>country version of "teenagers these days"
>>
>>52465963
>Those are extremely poor though, and uneducated as well. Few will make it all the way to europe, so I'm not convinced.
Maybe true, but it's just one instance. You're also going to have Africa's population boom in countries that are still shit holes. Many millions of the some 2 billion it's projected to reach will want to become economic migrants. Especially since Africa is going to get screwed over by climate change if it's as bad as some people say.
>>
>>52462714
They are grouped but they can't do anything because people start hating on the other parties, more and more.
>>
File: big1.jpg (83 KB, 659x506) Image search: [Google]
big1.jpg
83 KB, 659x506
>SD went from 1% to becoming the biggest party in less than 15 years

The fuck even happened here
>>
So what do foreigners think about this? How does it affect your own politics when you see even the best of the best pulling out? Do you call us nazi?
>>
>>52466171

>H-hey w-we're Nazis s-stop calling us cucks!!!
>>
>>52463722
This is why I do not mind when Swedish women are raped en masse. This is their choice.
>>
>>52463698
what do you mean
why would swedes house refugees in their own homes that's insane
>>
>>52466171
It makes me wonder why you let things get that bad in the first place, that you'd let in so many refugees and immigrants that you have to start displacing your own population from their homes to house them.

If you can't fit more people why bring them in?
>>
>>52466722
If you're teaching a kid to fight, what's best? Poking him with a needle one time per month or just punching him in the face?

It's been painful but reality is staring the leftists in the face, we're rooting every hippie out of our society to replace with cold-hearted pragmatist.
>>
>>52465449
Oh, you are a leftist that has unrealistic view of reality, that explains a lot :)
>>
>>52462578
Nothing much will change, really.

Sweden will permanently have a large minority of black and brown people, and the culture will change somewhat. But Sweden will still be Sweden. Over time, the minorities will change far more than the majority will.

There won't be a civil war. Sweden won't become Islamist. White Swedes certainly won't go extinct.
>>
>>52467135
You're the one who has the unrealistic view here actuallly, not me.
>>
>>52463981
This, absolutely.

I doubt this is real: >>52462999
>>
>>52467167
>the minorities will change far more than the majority
I'll remind myself that next time I turn on my arabic newstime channel
>>
>>52465449
Lel, immigrants dont want to become Swedes.

t.lived in suburbs my entire life. Suburbs are 90% immigrants, they wont integrate because our integration is worthless.
>>
>>52467167
I disagree, I don't think we'll have a black minority either. They'll just fuck off once we run out of money and they realize Sweden's the arctic asshole of the world, these guys are picky.

>>52467240
It's real, but she's THE lolcow in politics. To see her in tears made me smile.
>>
>>52462578
30 rock was so good
>>
>>52467207
Not really. Were do you live?
>>
>>52467300
>immigrants dont want to become Swedes.

That's why you're making Sweden to be the immigrants.
>>
File: 1434911706549.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1434911706549.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>52465449
> the flow will stop
>syrians and others will integrate and become swedish
>life will go on.

pfffffff haha
>>
all the other parties will pull off a front nationale))))
>>
>>52467501
I feel bad that you haven't gotten a reply in over 2 hours. But you're just not funny.
>>
>>52467597
That was my first post on /int/ today.

But anyway:

You want a multicultural Sweden, not just multiracial.
>>
>>52467357
>It's real, but she's THE lolcow in politics.
the lolcow is part of your government. I wouldn't smile that much when someone like that has power.

>>52466171
it probably won't affect us soon but considering you guys are Schengen, if shit goes down on your country the problems might come to the rest of europe.

But that's not what irks me. What pisses me off the most is how shitty your country has become. You guys had a lot of potential, and now it looks like it will pass quite some time before you get to be one of the best european countries again.
>>
>>52468030
We'll still be good by default since the rest of Europe is going to hell in a hand basket. We'll probably whether this crisis thanks to our remote location, illegals can't exactly borderhop from Casablanca to Malmö or take a raft from Alexandria to Halland.
>>
>>52466171
I live in Montreal, which is a leftist shithole

A while ago (as I recall, it was after your last election won SD won some seats), there was some columnist who's a SJW professor of geopolitics (or something like that) at the worst university in the city (surprise surprise: it's also by far the most leftist) and who has an insufferable missionary syndrome, who wrote an editorial on how the results were "horrible" and "anti-democratic" (no joke), and how xenophobia was going to destroy Sweden (let_me_tell_you_about_your_country.jpg).

Other than that though, SD have gotten zero attention here.
>>
>>52468164
Do you really believe what you're saying?
You guys are in a remote area relatively speaking, yeah, but you are importing all kinds of migrants, more than 99% of european countries. it's not like you're pulling a Canada and nitpick on every person who asks for asylum.

It's like the complete opposite of us. We are right next to Africa, we even have territories in african soil. Yet we only got barely a couple hundred immigrants this year. And we try to make sure that no ilegals get to surpass the fences.
>>
>>52468345
Haven't you been keeping up? We already cut the flow and introduced a strict no-papers-no-admission policy. We're even stopping trains between here and denmark next week.
>>
>>52468173
She's right in a way, SD is most certainly going to destroy the silly leftist dream that was Imaginary Sweden. Keep an eye on developments here, because Sweden will be the be-all end-all argument as to why pragmatism surpasses emotions in politics.
>>
>>52468541
May Allah bless you and sweden.
>>
File: Iranians-poverty.jpg (50 KB, 521x376) Image search: [Google]
Iranians-poverty.jpg
50 KB, 521x376
>>52468702
Guess it's about time he blessed someone.
>>
>>52468457
>We're even stopping trains between here and denmark next week.
SJ is stopping them but there are other companies.
>>
>>52463981
It seems like things actually are turning around a bit now, this whole immigrant psychosis that has existed in practically every major media outlet is finally being shifted away after we almost literally ran out of room for more immigrants and people started noticing. The funny thing is that nobody is recognizing that the opinion shifted and it's actually a very culturally swedish thing (it might exist in other countries as well, but I think it's really strong here). It's like there's this big facade of an opinion that is kept up by almost everyone, and behind that facade people are thinking and changing their opinion until the whole facade falls down at once and it is as though it never existed. Of course the left is going to keep holding on to their views but the rest of the people won't. Feels pretty great
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.