[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3368288/Miss-Puerto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 634x713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 634x713
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3368288/Miss-Puerto-Rico-Destiny-Velez-20-indefinitely-suspended-going-anti-Muslim-Twitter-tirade-directed-filmmaker-Michael-Moore-protesting-against-Trump.html

Why are spics so based? This is a sign that spics are also entering white status as she would not have gotten in trouble if they felt she was sufficiently oppressed.

t. Alfredo Garcia
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=j4v3mcQIM_E

Lel
>>
It's obviously not the same god, they have different names and the mudslime one necessitates a lowercase g, whereas the Jewish and Christian God is the living God, king of heaven, who brings forth bread from the earth, and did so, even the living bread, from Beit Lechem, the place of bread.
>>
Honorary American.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 940x626
>>52460288
Puerto Rico is basically a state m8
>>
Islam>Reggaton
>>
>>52460237
are you aware that allah literally means god in arabic?
arabic christians say alluh akbar aswell
>>
>>52460047
>imblying Islam doesn't state that they worship the same god as the Kikes and Christians
>imblying the Torah and Bible aren't violent
>imblying any of the three religions are good
>imblying any religion is good

good goys
>>
>>52460927
>Bible aren't violent
Only the old testicle which is basically the Torah.
>>
>>52460047
The best part is she directed it at that obnoxious fatjob.
>>
>>52461019
It's funny when people bring up the Old Testament in an argument about the Bible, as if modern day Christianity follows it
>>
>>52461159
They do it every single time too. So predictable.
>>
>>52461315
>WELL IN LEVITICUS IT SAYS TO KILL GAYS!
>IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT JESUS SAYS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT! IT SAYS TO KILL GAYS IN LEVITICUS!
>>
They are the same asshole God
But different prophet
Jesus = objectively good
Muhammed = objectively bad
>>
Abrahamic religions do worship the same God though, that is common knowledge.
>>
>>52460927
false equivalence
>>
In the US, Europe, people are hyper-sensitive towards identity politics. Every single word spoken in a joke must be torn apart by the mob before anybody dares to laugh.

It's these sorts of things that remind us that the standard is only here. In SA, Africa, Asia, etc nobody gives a fuck about speaking their minds. The West is seen as intolerant only because we spend so much time talking about the issues nobody else ever addresses.
>>
>>52461159
Or the crusades when muslims butcher people TODAY
>>
Who /catholic/ here?
>>
Why does Michael Moore calls himself a muslim? I'm pretty sure he's not a muslim
>>
File: gr8meme.png (331 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
gr8meme.png
331 KB, 597x441
>>52462909
Michael Moore? more like michael more stupid than ur mom XD
>>
>>52462754
h-hey

>tfw surrounded by protestants, atheists and muslims
>>
>>52460047
Might be the first based thing Puerto Rico has ever done.

Bravo islandspics, you may now resume siesta and non-payment of denbts.
>>
>>52462955
I'm sorry, family. The Muslims here are secular so that's a relief. What I can't stand are Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses
>>
>>52462459
And they forget or are completely ignorant the First Crusade being a response to the Muslim Conquest of Iberia.
>>
>>52463105
looks like peewee herman wearing a jump rope
>>
Puerto Ricans were always bro tier. I met a few of them and they were also nice people
>>
>>52462754
Me. Hello my white friend.
>>
>>52460047
Hispanics or Latin Americans of pure European origin, that is those of full Iberian descent (whether from Spain or Portugal) are based. Mestizos are not based. Southern Native American blood is inferior: they are the Negroes of the Mongoloid race(s).
FACT
>>
>>52462411
So basically his defense is that Jesus wanted to be as much of an asshole as Mohammed but he wasn't able to. How does he know the mind of a semi-mythical character who lived two thousand years ago so well?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.