[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reverse racism >Existing Pick none
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: KURfhgh.png (756 KB, 1540x679) Image search: [Google]
KURfhgh.png
756 KB, 1540x679
>Reverse racism
>Existing

Pick none
>>
>>52455999
Agree 100%. Racism is racism. Discrimination based on race, no matter who does it to whom.
>>
I want to die
>>
>it's a white people invent hardships and whine about petty nonsense episode
>>
>>52456251
>it's an ungrateful visible minority spits on the hand that feeds episode
>>
ya'll pussies dont know what racism means.

racism is not this "hurr durr le muslims are le ebil xD"

racism means to hate every ethnicity but your own.

Not Nationalism, or these faggy white pride faggots.

Fuck off with this neoliberal bullshit.
>>
>>52456461
Racism just means discriminating and having negative opinions about people based on their race or ethnicity. You don't have to hate them all.
>>
>>52456461
Yes, people who don't follow your idiosyncratic definition of racism are neoliberals
>>
>>52456811
t. le weed man 2.0 country
>>
>>52455999
I agree, let's try to discuss this seriously for once.

Lets say an American wanted to live in Zimbabwe (for whatever reason)

Even if he is a below average in USA, he can easily get a job teaching the language he knows by heart. Or he can work a little harder and get 5 times what average Zimbabwean would ever get. Or he can just work in a USA owned Zimbabwe branch company. Zimbabwean girls also line up to be his gf, even if he is just below average, because he looks like those white guy in hollywood movies.

The list of "privileges" go on. On the other hand imagine a Zimbabwean trying to accomplish the same thing in USA.

Of course this apply to racism too because white guy is the "good guy" in the movies, in the news, the everything i nrecent history. Or at least a better guy than browns and muslims.

I know I'm using a lot of Tumblr """""feminist"""" meme words here, but please make a rebuttal to my point instead of my choice of vocabulary.

We are having it the easy way. The one who can't seem to accomplish shit in their life are absolutely fucking soft cunt. I respect a Zimbabwean engineer more than an Australian neet.
>>
>>52456700
Racism = privilege + power
You shitlord
>>
>>52456924
What you described is not privilege. It is legacy. Also, can you use an actual example instead of a made up invented scenario?
>>
>>52456924

Hopefully someone with a conflicting opinion responds to this because this is a great post.
>>
>>52456461
>every ethnicity but your own.
no it doesn't. stop trying to redefine the word. you don't have to think yours is the best. you can be racist against a select few ethnicities and not all of them.
>>
>>52456924
except asians have it better than white people in nearly every way in western countries
>>
>>52455999
if you're at the top of the food chain you're still experiencing inequality
>>
>>52457101
It's a shit post. It has literally never been better for women and minorities in the western world and their representation in the media. You, from the UK, live in a country where the police has such a hard on for political correctness that it let a pedophile ring of pakis rape teenagers for a decade. The guy's scenario in Zimbabwe only shows one thing: how much more accepting and tolerant whites are than the rest. Why would a white guy teach English in Africa? So the Africans can get a shot at a good life outside of their shithole, or a job in the mentioned Zimbabwean branch of the American company. Bringing culture and industry to an underdeveloped country and still get spit on. What a great privilege it is indeed. And posting this from nowhere else but Japan. Kek.
>>
>>52457115
Thank you shlomo, hope your country will survive long enough to celebrate it 100 of existence.

>>52456924
A Zimbabvian can live for free and get white whores nonstop here tho.
>>
>>52457343
>except asians have it better than white people in nearly every way in western countries
But not even their own women will approuch them.
Thwy will all die as virgins.
>>
>>52455999
It exists, but 99 % of people using it are just discrediting the concept by being absolute faggots talking like /pol/ when discussing with people.
>>
>>52456924
>gook flag
>We are having it the easy way
>We
>>
>a two line paper is acceptable because it conforms with the instructor's political beliefs

That shit doesn't fucking fly
>>
>>52457831
If you can't fight the system, abuse it.
>>
>>52456924
>because he looks like those white guy in hollywood movies.

nah they line up cause he has money
>>
>>52457879

You know as I read it I realized he was just using his white privilege. Goddamn they were right all along and they're reinforcing it themselves.
>>
>>52456461

>Hello I'm from Tumblr and I like to redefine the word racism

go fuck yourself, racism is the hate of one or several ethnicities, and of course whites are included. Period.
>>
>>52456924
>Even if he is a below average in USA, he can easily get a job teaching the language he knows by heart. Or he can work a little harder and get 5 times what average Zimbabwean would ever get. Or he can just work in a USA owned Zimbabwe branch company. Zimbabwean girls also line up to be his gf, even if he is just below average, because he looks like those white guy in hollywood movies.

None of this is explicitly racial privilege, but class/cultural privilege. This is all equally applicable for an ethnic Indian living in the USA.
>>
>>52457831

You don't get it, it just confirms the idea that white males have it easy

>look at this guy in the class, he wrote 2 lines and I had to write 12 fucking pages because i'm a female and we got the same grade, muh male oppression
>>
>>52458128
In this case, he only has it easy because his tumblr teacher made it easy for him.
>>
File: 1450637150572.jpg (97 KB, 862x862) Image search: [Google]
1450637150572.jpg
97 KB, 862x862
>this thread
>>
>>52457710

That only applies to the short, ugly, and autistic Asian men. To be fair, that makes up like 60-70% of the population.

My dad gave me great genes (even allowed me to grow a beard). Life is on easy mode if you're a decent looking tall Asian guy.

Too bad I'm only into Japanese men and sometimes white women jej
>>
>>52456924
>Or he can work a little harder and get 5 times what average Zimbabwean would ever get.
You're exaggerating a lot their 2bh. The differences in job opportunities are due to education and cultural differences, not racial differences.
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (97 KB, 589x737) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
97 KB, 589x737
>>52458653
>tall Asian guy.
>Too bad I'm only into Japanese men and sometimes white women
>>
File: tumblr_n0cgoaSbd81t20b9mo1_500.jpg (85 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0cgoaSbd81t20b9mo1_500.jpg
85 KB, 500x503
>>52456924
Yeah, I despise people who in an anonymous forum feel the need to defend white privilege while denying its existence.

Fuck man. If you like privilege and it fits your values, then defend it. But don't come here and make up lies about it not existing.
>>
>>52458785
>not racial differences.
All studies show a clearly different average IQ between ethnical groups.

Lets say some groups have more stupid people some groups has less of them.
>>
>>52455999
>I am White
Doesn't stop you from being born into a poor family, or being a minority in your neighborhood/school. To be honest being ultra poor is probably the worst kind of inequality. Its just that black people in America end up being both poor and black so they get the worst of two worlds really.
>>
>>52456984
No you fucking didnt just post that with that flag.

Take your identity politics bs out of my cuntry
>>
>>52458785
Over 90% of a persons productivity is determined by his society and the position he commands in it. The best engineer would be worth nothing in a society that can't support such activities.
>>
>>52458966
Check your privilege, shitlord.
>>
>>52458891
>All studies show a clearly different average IQ between ethnical groups.
Small differences, which will change as access to education improves. It's not like there are no black engineers.
>>
>>52455999

ok, listen to me very fucking carefully western euros and other assorted colonies

racism is acting on the premise that everything, or at least much of your being is determined by your race

by that logic reverse-racism should be considered the notion you oppose those ideas and have egalitarian outlook toward humanity where nurture out rules nature
the way you guys use reverse racism is to mean just racism but used from a specific group

what the flying fuck ?
>>
>>52459120
>the congo scores 60 while in Europe it's around 100

A lot of black people would be considered mentally retarded after our own set standarts.

And like I said this shows a collective result not a individual one. It's simply far less smart blacks per 100.000 people than in for example Japan smart Japanese are.
>>
Some anon once posted a very good video on racist science in the modern world. The Video was from a Scandinavian country.
It faced results that clearly show differences between ethnicities, evidence of the impact of genes on social success and most important the moral risk of such knowledge.

I hope some Anon knows accidently this Video.
It's the only thing I know that actually handles that topic somehow seriously.
>>
>>52459483
Yeah, at the moment. Their education rates are only about 60% and they had a civil war not long ago.
>but muh ethnic studies
>>
>>52459720
You don't need to be educated to make those tests.

Abos also score only 60 on average.
>>
>>52459839
>You don't need to be educated to make those tests
No but education helps. Intellect is like a muscle, the more you use it the better it gets. If you've never had any formal education and have never had any reason to study a subject, you're probably gonna have a pretty low IQ.
>>
>>52459839
>You don't need to be educated to make those tests.
source?
>>
>>52456461
racism is judging a person based on their race instead of their merits

that is what it will always mean, no amount of crying whenever someone uses the word right will change this

learn some rudimentary language conventions
>>
>>52456924
any american could do that regardless of his skin
it has more to do with his nationality

Are you saying an asian american couldn't do the same? or even a black one?
>>
>>52459149
pretty much

if you are a middle class european that has lived in a steady family, got high quality education and health, you are supposed to have a higher level of intelligence and education.

the whole priviledge thing is a ridiculous blame game towards westeners in order to make them feel bad about their high level of living. instead of moving the discusion to what we can do to help the less priviledged, we find instances where priviledge took place. egalitarianism is not about making it so that everyone has the same, it's about creating an enviroment where the value of each person gets recognised for what it's worth
>>
I sort of regret actually trying and doing everything the right way to get my Law degree in college when I coupd have just coasted as a mulatto with a victimhood narrative.
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ

Also isnt it a privilege that he gets to write such a short paper?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuNqNEAIbSA
Reverse homophobia in the comments
Why can't homosexual man have a right to his own opinions?
>>
>>52455999
das racis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGNwEvhNsjk
>>
>>52455999
pic related kills the negro
>>
Self-hating whites are even worse than racists tbfh. A reprehensible but clearly defined enemy is better than a smug, spineless, patronising narcissistic "friend" who is clearly only doing it to exalt himself at the expense of his class and race.
>>
>>52460622
>Jew
>white
>>
>be white male
>turns in a one sentence paper assignment
>gets full credit and praise for creativity

like pottery
>>
>>52457828
japs aren't gooks you dolt
>>
File: IMG_20151119_171330.jpg (109 KB, 596x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_171330.jpg
109 KB, 596x1024
>>52456251
This is UK-specific but I would imagine these numbers are reflected worldwide.
>>
>>52456924
>he can easily get a job teaching the language he knows by heart.
Assuming this is true, how is this any different from a black guy born in the US? Are you implying that Zimbabwean schools would rather hire a white American than a black American? Do you have any evidence to back it up?

>Or he can work a little harder and get 5 times what average Zimbabwean would ever get. Or he can just work in a USA owned Zimbabwe branch company
See above. Same applies here.

>Zimbabwean girls also line up to be his gf, even if he is just below average
[citation needed]

Even if that is the case, women don't pick their partners based on looks as much as men do (unless we're dealing with one night stands). Status, power and wealth play a big role, which are things that most Americans living in Zimbabwe would probably have, regardless of skin color.

Perhaps white men are universally more attractive than men of other skin colors, but that doesn't make it white privilege. It's not like all whites, or even the majority, is more attractive than everyone else. This is beauty privilege, if anything.

>On the other hand imagine a Zimbabwean trying to accomplish the same thing in USA.
Imagine a slav from some shit hole trying to accomplish the same in USA. It's the same regardless of which shithole you come from.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.