[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Argentina has less poors than Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: argentina.png (3 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
argentina.png
3 KB, 280x180
Anibal Fernandez, Germany has more poverty than Argentina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj3UYnLkKpw
>>
>>52452480
Have you ever been to Argentina Pablo? Such a lovely country indeed. Considering the influx of refugees, I wouldn't doubt that.
>>
>>52452524
My sister lived there 1 year.
>>
Months ago it was a meme
Now it's actually a fact
what the hell
>>
>>52452559
Is Argentina better than Germany?
>>
>>52452614
soon
>>
>>52452559
Mass influx of INMIGRANTES
>>
>>52452667
LMAO
>>
>>52452614
of course
they are a white country, after all
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04XUyLV9HgY
>>
>>52452732
Anibal Fernandez said, that Argentina has only 5% of poverty and Germany 20%.

Germany has more poverty than us.

Mr Fernandez
>>
>>52452773
I have no idea about that topic, but might it be possible that the definition of povertiy is different in Germany and Argentine?
>>
>>52452480
Luckily that lying fat fuck is gone for good.
If the new goverment actually admuts we have a problem, maybe they can actually fix it
>>
>>52452810
Of course.

Germany is an OECD member, and Argentina no.

OECD, said If you dont take vacations 2 times per year, you are poor. And In Argentina if you live in a shanty town, you are middle class, not poor.
>>
>>52452480
Argies sound a lot like Italians I really like it.
>>
>>52452810
I think the past goverment definition was something like "if you have 4 dollars per day, you can eat, so you are not poor"
>>
Sexy
>>
>>52452884
its Spanish. This is real Italian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoQCDzoOLEs

both very different.
>>
>>52452884

That's because argies are in significant part descendants of italians who emigrated.
>>
>>52453004
I know it's Spanish you fuckwit.

Their inflection is very much similar to Italian.
>>
>>52452917
Oh no I was wrong
>En la Argentina hay 11,5 millones de personas que viven con menos de 40 pesos por día, lo que corresponde al 28,9% de la población.
>Sin embargo, para el INDEC, una persona adulta es considerada pobre en Capital Federal y Buenos Aires si tiene ingresos menores a los $543 por mes o menos de $18 por día.
http://www.infobae.com/2013/09/30/1512497-la-cuarta-parte-la-poblacion-argentina-es-pobre
So in 2013 it was "if you have less than 2 dollars per day"
>>
>>52453018
very differenti LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoQCDzoOLEs
>>
>>52453048
I'm not autistic like you so I can sense things about tone and inflection that perhaps you cannot.
>>
>>52453106

you are a gringo that only speak a horrible anglo saxon language.

I speak Spanish,and Italian is derived from a Latin language as Spanish. I can understand both languages, you cant.

Argies speak lunfardo, a lot of Argie words are derived from Italian, BUT THEY DONT SPEAK LIKE ITALIANS. For example, Argies say LABURO that in Italy is LABORARE.
>>
>>52453225

calm down, jose. i never said they speak like italians. your shit english comprehension skills makes you think that's what i said.

their inflection is similar to that of italians
>>
>>52453047
>Von Armut bedroht ist in Deutschland in Anlehnung an die Definition der Europäischen Union, wer über weniger als 60 Prozent des mittleren Einkommens der Gesamtbevölkerung verfügt. In Deutschland sind das inklusive staatlicher Sozialleistungen bei Singles 980 Euro im Monat und bei Familien mit einem Elternpaar und zwei Kindern 2058 Euro im Monat.
http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2013-10/armutsrisiko-2011-deutschland

Poverty in the EU is if you earn less than 60% of the median. In Germany thats 980€ per month for a Single or 2058€ per month for a family with 2 children
>>
>>52454195
Yeah, that looks like an actual decent scale to rate it.
As I said, luckily there was a goverment change. One of their proposals is to sincere these kinds of things
>>
File: 4FE.gif (875 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
4FE.gif
875 KB, 500x285
Unemployment here is around 25%
This is masked by the way the statistics are ellaborated: if you are "on welfare", you count as "employed", same if you aren't looking for a job, or if you have a precarious job.

of course, these falsifications of statistics aren't a south american thing, it happens in every country in order to create the illusion that things are going well while the capitalist crisis creates ever more misery and despair
>>
well shit

No doubts we hate Argentina. But really, every time I see that flag popping up I just pray some cataclysm destroys their country for good, killing millions of them

Why can't an asteroid fall on kinder buones ares and just kill them all
>>
>>52454681
dont you realize that inmigranti italiani created 50% Argentina LOL

you created a monster LOL
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.