[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan finally decided to use the radioactive contaminated soil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 574x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 574x256
Japan finally decided to use the radioactive contaminated soil from Fukushima in a building site all parts of Japan!
yeah that's "The first step to ruin"
>>
>>52448739
aporogise for bombringuuu~ of darwren~ uguuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>52448739
Do you have the link for the news?

>>52448762
I'm sorry for the cowardly dirty attack we've committed in 20th century.
>>
>>52448739
US and Koreans are responsible for it.
>>
>>52451536
Why Koreans?
>>
>>52451566
It's always the Koreans
>>
It's just soil. Don't worry, Godzilla won't grow out of it..
>>
>>52451566
Is it ever not the Koreans?
>>
>>52451566
Japanese top authorities are mostly North Koreans whose ancestors settled in Japan several hundreds years ago. white devils hired them as colonial substitutes since Meiji Restoration.

Shinzo Abe is from one of those Korean family.
>>
you nips really need to give the korean boogeyman thing a rest.
>>
>>52451703
t. Kim
>>
>>52451652
Another proof of Korean superiority!

Could Koreans really be the master race?! It's more than likely!
>>
>>52448739
Please tell your government thank you for the cancer ill probably get, from not stopping the radiation from reaching the west coast of America
>>
Off topic question.

What kind of website is the reddit? Is it a fun place?
>>
>>52448739

First anime, now cancer, what's Japan's next greatest export?
>>
>>52448739
with removal of radioactive materials.
>>
>>52451785
The big subreddits are cancer. Sometimes the small ones are OK, your experience is what you make it desu.
>>
>>52451785
are you familiar with the concept of a "circlejerk"?
>>
>>52451755
We are victims of nuclear mafia.

These days, the commuter trains frequently stop working for sudden illness among the passengers in the rush hour around east Japan.

>>52451853
Thanks, m8. I'll try using reddit too.

>>52451889
No. I hate it. But I can't take vulgarity or decadence or something like that of 4chan...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.