[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do French people say when Americans remind them about who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: w43_09020154.jpg (457 KB, 1240x1565) Image search: [Google]
w43_09020154.jpg
457 KB, 1240x1565
How do French people say when Americans remind them about who liberated their country in WW2?
>>
Because I farted
>>
Thank you so much USA, can you imagine how awful it would be if France was ruled by foreigners today ? Truly unthinkable
>>
>>52448633
Muslims sure do suck huh jacque?
To bad you surrendered for the muslim cock
>>
French helped created America, we owed it to them.
>>
>>52448751
This desu. France and America are best buds. We were just doing them a favor.
>>
>>52448633
>can you imagine how awful it would be if France was ruled by foreigners today ? Truly unthinkable
I have no fucking idea about what happens in france beside >be french >get shot and im assuming this is sarcastic. who is are the foreigners? the muslims and niggers flooding the country? germany since they control the eu?
>>
>>52448751
>>52448778
its the french monarchy that helped us in the revolution. the current french beheaded our allies. the current french have been a horrible allie.
>literally useless in ww1 and 2
>poor colony management leads to viet nam
>leaves NATO
>France and the Soviet Union sign a treaty for cooperation in nuclear research.
>wage war against green peace and fucking lose
>refuses to help us coalition in the middle east, congress so annoyed they change french fires to freedom fires

there a fucking useless ally. there not even a part of the 5 eyes and we allow new zealand in that.
>>
>>52448967
Republics are based anon.
also Nuclear power is based.
So is not depending on america to be your military is based.
the war in iraq was bullshit, so refusing that was based as well.
I don't know enough about greenpeace to say anything about that.
>>
>>52449029
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior
>france is mad that green peace is protesting their (soviet designed) nuclear weapons testing in open waters
>france's version of the cia decide to blow up the green peaces flag ship the rainbow warrior in new zealand
>plan was to just bomb it when no one is on board
>fuck it up and kill someone
>deny any actions
>green peace and new zealand sue france and both win
>france has to give millions to both

france is useless as an ally. we value new zealand more than them.
>>
>>52449297
that hippie ship got sunk, good, it was all worth it

also whoever was on it probably deserved to die desu
>>
File: 1371416804840.jpg (958 KB, 875x1199) Image search: [Google]
1371416804840.jpg
958 KB, 875x1199
>>52449297
>killing libcucks

TRULY OUR GREATEST ALLY
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.