[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was a hero.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: CWhpAOJUsAA67aZ.jpg (91 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
CWhpAOJUsAA67aZ.jpg
91 KB, 600x906
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/19/us/zaevion-dobson-killed-shielding-girls-from-bullets/
>>
I see
>>
>>52448548
F
>>
be american get shot lmao
>>
>>52448548
Press F to pay respects

F
>>
American hero
>>
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY

OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT

AMERICANS
>>
>>52448548
>http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/19/us/zaevion-dobson-killed-shielding-girls-from-bullets/
F
>>
why were a couple of nignogs shooting at three girls? seems more likely to me he was the actual target
>>
>>52448548

What a loser. It's not like you can enjoy the pussy when you're dead.
>>
Godspeed Mr Human Shield
>>
>>52448864
Like nigger gangs care. If they see their target, they'll shoot at then, not caring if there are any innocent bystanders.
>>
>>52448864
Have you ever heard of a gang initiation? In some cases the final test or whatever is to go shoot at some random people or go beat some guy up so you end up with random shit like this

May be what you are saying, but I have seen cases of gangsters spraying at crowds for initiation reasons
>>
>>52448949
jesus, the memes are true
>>
>>52448975
That's why you don't live in black neighborhoods

There was a case recently where some lady was walking down the street at like 10PM and some black guy walked up behind her with a shotgun and blew her head off. I was guessing gang initiation but it turns out he was in some business deal with her and bounced a check so she was gonna sue so he took action lol
>>
>>52448783
You mean niggers
>>
>>52448548
> Zaevion
What's the deal with these nigger names?
>>
>>52449306
They don't want to sound like white people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9TWt_9ARrg
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.