[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Philippines has been confirmed the most beautiful race.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: phil-MMAP-md.png (114 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
phil-MMAP-md.png
114 KB, 1036x733
The Philippines has been confirmed the most beautiful race.

Can you anti-Filipino haters just give credit where credit is due? Can you not let us Filipinos have pride in our beautiful people and wonderful culture for one day out of the year without resorting to calling us names?

Is that too much to ask for? Or are you that damn envious of our achievement today? Hmm, is that it?
>>
nc b8 m8
>>
>>52442656
As a fellow Filipino-American, I am so proud. My facebook full of my proud Filipino friends exploded a moment ago when the results were announced. This is one of the proudest moments of my life.

Filipino Pride Baby! So Proud!
>>
>>52442656
does this mean i'm qt now

-Filipina-American
>>
File: pull the trigger.jpg (635 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
pull the trigger.jpg
635 KB, 2048x1536
Filipino Americans are pretty much human trash but the mixed ones with Caucasian/Mexican parents are pretty okay and better than most of the girls here.

t. guy who got a dumb Fil-am broad in Shitcago preggo
>>
>>52442944
That picture is not yours. Delete your post or there will be consequences. And by consequences I'm referring to your health and well-being.
>>
>>52442996
Never said that photo was mine.
>>
>>52443023
Then delete that post before you regret it.
>>
>>52442765
If this is one of the proudest moments of your life then just shows how sad an average flips life is.
>>
>>52442656
get of my country
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52442656
that junglegook was disgusting desu
>>
>>52442944
>t. guy who got a dumb Fil-am broad in Shitcago preggo

You must be awfully proud you dumb fuck.
>>
File: masacre.jpg (29 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
masacre.jpg
29 KB, 500x333
>>52442656
It always seems that the most delusional pinoys post from well off countries like america and canada. Remember, comfort breeds ignorance (or something like that idk)
>>
>>52444679
>Papua New Guinea

Funny, coming from a country that has never won anything. Ever.
>>
>>52444914
you got so many complexed
>>
File: pinay.jpg (105 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
pinay.jpg
105 KB, 700x700
>>52442656

Im Half Birt half flip

Real Filipinas are fucking 4/10 its only when you mix them with White or East asian they become 9/10(it doesn't matter how ugly your parents are a mix white flip 90% would look at least 7/10) I dont know how but thats just the way it s
>>
>>52443286
>insulting your own winning country
>>
>>52444982

Post real Fillipina.

White men love dark Fillipinas
>>
>>52442656
Good for her that she won, I hope she uses her title to do something good.
Now my fb feed is filled with "Proud to be pinoy" shit etc. holy shit it's the most embarrassing and most annoying thing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.