[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
never met a foreigner in real life but my argie spanish teacher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: HaSEKXm.jpg (20 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
HaSEKXm.jpg
20 KB, 400x388
never met a foreigner in real life but my argie spanish teacher who is as ugly as cristina kirchner
>>
Tell me your paypal so I can send you some money for a plane ticket over here BRbro
>>
You'll see them all the time in Rio
>>
>>52440592
Shame. As learning spanish is not hard enough.

Get some pastry and macoña. At least it can't get worst than that
>>
Me neither, there's not alot of them.
>>
>>52440648
rio is the capital of crime in brazil
and only degenerates go there

I will never go there 2bh for my own safety
>>
My Spanish teacher was from Russia
>>
>qt french teacher
>see nipples when she bends over
>>
>>52440767
Quanta ignorância, tinha que ser caipira.
>>
>>52440830
t. carioca
>>
>>52440795
My spanish teacher was a black american lady (i went to a ny school for 7th and 8th grades). Fuck that was hillarious
>>
File: taxa de homicídio.png (129 KB, 668x715) Image search: [Google]
taxa de homicídio.png
129 KB, 668x715
>>52440847
t. sulista iludido que acha que vive numa região mais segura que o sudeste e o nordeste
>>
>>52440592

>Cristina
>Not a Milf in his good days
>>
>>52441013
was she any good?
>>
>>52441077
t. paulista bundadoida que salvou uma imagem de dez anos atrás por que só com argumentos ele sabe que é impossível provar seu ponto
>>
>>52440592
I have met a Brazilian, was weird as fuck

>Live in irrelevant city that no tourist or other Israelis bother to visit.
>Friday night, me and three friends are at the bar chilling out with some beer.
>Some random guy is passing by, from the first look I could tell he's a foreigner. Got South American looks in him.
>He's looking confused. He noticed that we looked at him.
>He comes to us saying (in a broken english) that he's a Brazilian, while taking a chair to join our table.
>Doesn't order anything, just starts to chat with us.
>Avoids answering questions what exactly he's doing alone in an obviously not a tourist place, shrugging off that the likes to randomly travel.
>For half an hour tells us about his fights.
>Each time he wouldn't know an English term for some move he would stand up, show the move, sit back and continue the story.
>Leaves after he's finished with his stories.

Is this normal?
>>
>>52441329
>paulista
não
>10 anos atrás
continua a mesma coisa. Tanto em Porto Alegre quanto em Curitiba se assassina mais (por 100mil habitantes) do que no RJ. A verdade é que o sul é bem violento - menos do que o nordeste, mas tanto quanto ou até mais do que o sudeste.
>>
I see mexicans all the time in my city. The problem is they never go home
>>
>>52441363
>normal
It's normal for brazilians to be outgoing and for some reason they love to tell that they are brazilian and just start talking to people like that. The whole fighting thing is very odd though, and makes it sound like he's a mental case.

Very broken english and the "south american look" as you put it makes me think that he's probably a poor fellow, and it makes it even weirder that he had money to travel so far in the first place. Was he a professional fighter or something?
>>
>>52441363
yup, sound like a brazilian.
>>
>>52441798
I'm the Jew.

>Very broken english and the "south american look" as you put it makes me think that he's probably a poor fellow
Nah, he's Japanese, you pathetic arse licker of Angloplebs.
>>
File: 1448239815091.jpg (25 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1448239815091.jpg
25 KB, 250x201
>>52441895
>I'm the jew
oy vey
>Nah, he's Japanese, you pathetic arse licker of Angloplebs.
...wat
>>
I go to high school in a town in metro Atlanta with a lot of immigrants. So far I've went to school with:

>an Iraqi
>a Jordani
>a Ukrainian
>a couple Russians
>a Brazilian kid and his qt sister
>a Bulgarian
>a Spaniard
>a few brits
>a couple Turk qts
>a Canadian qt
>a few Pakistanis
>a girl from Bangla Desh
>a girl from Iran
>a Polack
>a qt French girl
>a few Indians
>a few Columbians
>a guy from Peru
>a guy from Argentina
>a couple Egyptians
>a couple Kenyans
>a couple Nigerians
>a guy from Burkina Faso
>a girl from Ivory Coast
>a few people from China
>a few people from Korea
>a couple people from Vietnam
>a girl from Japan
>a guy from Thailand
>a few people from the Philippines
>a girl from Cambodia
>a girl whose parents are from Bosnia
>a couple people from Italy
>a girl from Germany
>a girl from Czechia
>a teacher from Israel
>a girl from Lebanon

Literally multiculturalism: the city except most people have assimilated.
>>
>>52440592
Cristina used to be hot as fuck desu.
>>
even not counting the times i've been out of the country i've prolly met people from like 30 different countries
>>
A Colombian guy went to my school for one year and we used to bant eachother over football all the time. Oh, and he hated Ecuadorians with a passion.

Also I have an Uruguayan penpal who came here once and we hanged out and shit.

I've seen many foreigners but apart from the aforementioned I haven't met them
>>
>>52440592
Could be worse anon, I had a Peruvian teacher who was ugly and appeared to have 60 years.
>>
>>52441242
She spoke a sort of spanish. And she liked to build these long phrases in spanish and made the whole class repeat them, it was just retarded.

The phrases were awfully built, and she corrected my classmates on pronunciation I was like JUST FUCK MY SPANISH CLASS UP

However, she was kind AS FUCK with everyone. And Black as it gets (which was something new for me, I even avoided touching her)

But the kindness is what I will never forget. How she really made the effort to make the class interested.
>>
>>52441363
Are you one of those fuckers that comes to patagonia to start fires? Pls xplain why are you people so worse than gypsies
>>
I never realy saw foreigners besides japanese until I came to US.
>>
The only foreigner I've ever met was a finnish girl, and she was pretty autistic.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.