[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you also pee on the toilet cleaner thing so your mommy gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Do you also pee on the toilet cleaner thing so your mommy gets dirty hands?
>>
>having a toilet cleaner

kek do you think i live in a first world country?
>>
>>52435569
He means probably means toilet brush. Sure you can afford that kind of equipment.
>>
>>52435541
I used to do it just because the yellow and whatever color the thing was would mix and create a cool effect.
>>
I piss sitting so I don't have to mop my bathroom as often. A million ignorant guys will now come and call me a faggot and deny that pissing standing is less clean, but it's a scientific fact that a liquid hitting a solid surface at pretty much any angle will create microscopic spray. Let the tap run and hold your hand near it and you'll know what I mean. That's your piss covering the entire toilet area whenever you piss standing.
>>
File: Australian pissing.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Australian pissing.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
>>52435701
this

also because I'm too lazy to pull back my foreskin, so my aim is really awful (which isn't a problem when I'm sitting down)
>>
>>52435754
>I'm too lazy to pull back my foreskin
your parents should have had you circumcised
fuck you
>>
>>52435701
That's why you pee in a puddle of water
>>
File: peeing.jpg (125 KB, 1218x818) Image search: [Google]
peeing.jpg
125 KB, 1218x818
Sitting:
More sanitary
Can't miss
Can continue to read/use phone while peeing
Proves you're an independent thinker not confined to pop-psychology myths about masculinity invented by redneck Americans
>>
>>52435896
That's just as bad. Imagine every drop of pee is a guy doing a jump bomb into a swimming pool.
>>
>>52435983
pls b my gf
>>
Sometimes at public toilets I just piss on the floor lol
>>
Whenever I get the chance to go swimming somewhere (friend's swimming pool, public swimming pool, or even just a hot tub, etc.) I almost always pee there.

It's a matter of territory.
>>
>>52436251
I would literally pee on you then and there if you did that.
>>
>>52436283
I do it discretely though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.