[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim are the most oppressed group on the planet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Civilized West 1.jpg (3 MB, 2728x4440) Image search: [Google]
Civilized West 1.jpg
3 MB, 2728x4440
prove me wrong

protip: you can't
>>
>>52435077
t. enlightened university student
>>
>>52435077
Muslim people are the most oppressing group on the planet, prove me wrong
>>
>>52435150
prove it, monkey
>>
Your picture doesn't prove muslims are oppressed at all, just that a war against a dictator killed a lot of people who happened to be muslims.
Try harder next time.
>>
>>52435967
>Your picture doesn't prove muslims are oppressed at all, just that a war against a dictator killed a lot of people who happened to be muslims.

are you talking about bush?
>>
>>52436058
Yeah, of course I am, because he was the one using chemical weapons against his own people, right?
>>
File: pic.jpg (14 KB, 316x212) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
14 KB, 316x212
>>52436154
>Yeah, of course I am, because he was the one using chemical weapons against his own people, right?

no he's the one using depleted uranium against foreginers you stupid ape.

>he's killing his own people! better show him how to do it properly!!

>Dramatic increases in infant mortality, cancer and leukaemia in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, which was bombarded by US Marines in 2004, exceed those reported by survivors of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, according to a new study.

fucking idiot.
>>
>>52436389
>you stupid ape.
>fucking idiot.
Let me get on your level.
You literally did not read my first post, you fucking imbecile, does it get into your stupid subhuman little head that those bombardments were not motivated by religion?
I'm done arguing with this piece of trash, get the fuck out of the western world if you feel so oppressed.
>>
>>52436800
I've already shown you to be wrong on every point, but seeing how you were born with half a working brain it's useless to reason with scum like you.
>>
>>52435480
https://freedomhouse.org/report/special-reports/saudi-arabias-curriculum-intolerance

Not even Zionists are on this level of bigotry.
>>
>>52435077
Its true, they are being oppressed by islam.
>>
>>52435480
Look up where religious minorities get persecuted the most,look up where slavery is still most prevalent, look up where women have the least rights and still get FGM, and look up how Muslims treat others where they are majority and how they are treated where they are minorities and you'll realize how retarded you are
>>
>>52437014
Only thing you've shown is you're a muslim

>>52437053
Israel treats Muslims like kings compared to how Muslims treat Christians, Jews, yazidis, Druze or even other Muslims from a different sect
>>
>>52437127

>https://freedomhouse.org/report/special-reports/saudi-arabias-curriculum-intolerance
>Not even Zionists are on this level of bigotry.

who cares? stop arguing using beliefs against facts

>>52437127
Yes, because Muslims have ruled the land for over 1400 years and there are no minorities in the middle east despite being over 90% majority while Europe is obviously filled with native pagans. Critical thinking is a skill that idiots like you desperately lack.
>>
>>52437287
Well, I gave a proof. You're free to believe whatever you want. I accept the existence of Islam, as long as it doesn't happen in my country.
>>
File: 1447609908459.jpg (78 KB, 720x553) Image search: [Google]
1447609908459.jpg
78 KB, 720x553
>>52437095
This desu senpai
>>
File: 1446575785099.jpg (74 KB, 408x604) Image search: [Google]
1446575785099.jpg
74 KB, 408x604
>Angry Muslim diaspora poster
>Under a US flag

Fuck, why did it have to be us.

Sorry for this /int/.
>>
File: russian paradise.jpg (11 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
russian paradise.jpg
11 KB, 260x194
>>52437364
>Russian talking about happiness
>>
>>52437523
>Says a muslim so unhappy in the west he made a rage thread on /int/
>>
>>52437587
i'll break you like a twig, kid.
>>
>>52437451
Nobody is blaming you America-kun. Theres no need to apoligize
>>
File: t. ahmed.jpg (64 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
t. ahmed.jpg
64 KB, 600x574
>>52437451
It's been very clear since 2001 that Americans don't like Muslims.
>>
They're also the most unbearable group on the planet. There was that place in Asia where the Buddhists got sick of their shit and tried to kill them all. You know someone is a shithead when they make a fucking buddhist monk mad enough to murder them. Come on, muslims.
>>
>>52437287
>Yes, because Muslims have ruled the land for over 1400 years and there are no minorities in the middle east despite being over 90% majority while Europe is obviously filled with native pagans. Critical thinking is a skill that idiots like you desperately lack.

This says nothing except that all Muslim are dumb, angry, and do weird mental gymnastics to justify bring hateful assholes
>>
>>52435077
Poor Muslims are oppressed.
>>
>>52437684
>Muslim claims to be oppressed
>first to threaten violence

Pretty typical of nigger of the sand variety to do. This is why everyone hates you.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.